Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty
PostSubject: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty9/25/2014, 11:16 pm

General Information

Name: Usagi Tsukino
Birthday: June 30th

Appearance

In civilian form Usagi usually wears her school uniform- a white short sleeve shirt (or long sleeve, depending on the season) with a red bow and blue collar, and a long blue pleated skirt. She also wears white socks with black mary jane type shoes.

Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity 240px-10

Usagi has a very unique hair style. She has long blond hair which she wears in two ponytails with buns at the top. Usagi has blue eyes. She is short and of average (although I would say she is skinny) build.
 Usagi also has some very cute outfits she wears.

Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Tumblr_mw4yz55xPj1qickddo1_500

Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Tumblr_mphytvKQc81s9xo8co3_r1_500

Sailor Moon's appearance is similar to Usagi's appearance in civilian form. She wears a white leotard with a blue pleated mini skirt, a red bow with her locket in the center, she has a gold tiara with a red gem in the middle. She has crescent moon earrings. She also has red odango shields which go over her buns. The shileds are outlined in white. She also wears red kneehigh boots with white trim and a crescent moon at the top. She also has a red bow on the back of her leotard.
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Sailor13

In her super senshi form just about eveything is the same as regular senshi except the skirt now is white with blue and yellow trim. The bow is now white and longer. She also has white hairpieces in addition to the odango shields.
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Sailor14

Eternal Sailor Moon
In eternal form, Sailor Moon's fuku gets a makeover. Her leotard is still white, but now she has pink bubble sleeves and a darker blue collar with yellow stripes. Her skirt is yellow, blue and red and has more ruffle flow to it than her previous fuku's. Her boots are now white with a red lining at the top. She also now has wings. Her tiara is gone and her crescent moon sits in the center of her forehead.
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Eternal%20sailor%20moon

Princess Serenity
Princess Serenity is portrayed with yellow hair in the anime; however, in the manga her hair is more white like her mother's. She wears a white floor length gown. Her dress is strapless with gold and pearls going around the bodice. Her dress hugs her around her bust and begins to flow out towards the bottom. She has a white bow in the back and wears two- three peal clips in her hair.
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Z

Neo Queen Serenity
Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsZxCKgkTMpeab4Dr9G03rJNL3uco6JcUs14sM5wtK3sghyrA1cg

Personality

Usagi sees the good in everyone, she comes across as naïve but wants to have hope in everyone that there is good in someone. She is a great friend to everyone she meets and has a big heart for those closest to her. Yes she is a clutz and a crybaby, but she is also a strong fighter when in senshi mode. She also grows throughout the series both in maturity and strength, but doesn’t lose her faith in the greater good of people. Usagi is very trusting and caring, even for the villains. She doesn't like to cause people around her harm and is hurt when those closest to her are hurt. Usagi is a very happy girl, and you very rarely see her down (she is also good at hiding her emotions if she is feeling sad (like when Mamo broke up with her, and when she hadn't gotten a letter from him.)) Usagi is friendly and wants to be the best of friends with everyone she meets- this goes with her seeing the good in everyone. Usagi's character is rather lazy and she isn't the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to academics, and doesn't really try to better herself. Usagi hates studying and anything not manga videogame and food related. Usagi is also very true to herself and her heart. For example when Mamo had lost the memories of their past life and when Usagi and Mamoru were broken up, Usagi was sad and hurting, but she still didn't give up hope on Mamoru. By the end of the series, Usagi has matured quite a bit, but still possesses many characteristics she did when she was younger.

History 

Sailor Moon fights off the bad guys (negaverse) in season 1. It is revealed to her at a later time (after all of the other senshi have been found, well the inners anyway) that she is the Moon Princess and that Tuxedo mask is the prince of the earth (tuxedo mask is sailor moon’s love interest, but for awhile it wasn’t clear as to whether he was good or bad). 

After defeating the negaverse, all the girls and tuxedo mask/ mamoru’s memories are gone. They awaken again to battle An and Allan (don’t know the Jap names) who are aliens disguised as students and are after enegy. This was a short arc that led into the Black Moon arc where sailor moon finds out after battling numerous black moon clan baddies that she will become queen of the moon (Neo Queen Serenity). She also finds out that chibiusa (who pops in at start of Black Moon Clan arc is hers and tux’s future daughter)

The next enemy is the death busters who are after pure hearts. These enemies are new and are stronger, the outers show up on this scene and appear to not want to help inners and actually challenge sailor moon (well mostly sailor Uranus) for her decision to save sailor Saturn. She quickly sees sailor moon’s angle and now has a respect for sailor moon.

After a quiet period sailor moon is faced with a new enemy- the dead moon circus who are after pure dreams. Sailor Moon must protect those in trouble and in the end of the arc must fight to save chibiusa (her daughter) from Nehelenia who stole her dream mirror and is going to kill chibiusa. Sailor Moon saves the day and Nehelenia goes away for a short while.

Sailor Moon is now getting ready to start High school, when Nehelenia reappears- and this time her target is Mamoru and Chibiusa. Without going into too much detail, Sailor Moon does save everyone including Nehelenia, and in a way gives her a fresh start as a child. (has to go back and rewatch, because that sounds very interesting how that happens)

At age 22 Usagi becomes Neo Queen Serenity. Ruler of Crystal Tokyo, married to King Endymion.

Special Abilities: Usagi possesses the power of the silver crystal, while that power is not awoken until later on she does have an inner strength to fight. Despite her clutzy appearance and her crybaby nature, Usagi, rather Sailor Moon is the strongest senshi. She cannot be killed (at least in any forms written by Naoko Takeuchi, fanfic is more open however )

Senshi/Villain/Knight Information

Senshi/Villain/Knight Name: Sailor Moon
Transformation(s):
Sailor Moon:  Moon Prism Power, Moon Crystal Power,  Moon Cosmic Power , Moon Crisis Power
Super Sailor Moon: Moon Cosmic Dream Action
Eternal Sailor Moon: Moon Eternal Make up

Weapons or Items: Moon Stick, Moon Tiara, Moon Septor(R Arc), Moon Stick(S Season) Moon Stallion (SuperS) Moon Tier (Eternal Sailor Moon)
Not sure if the names are accurate, but I can look them up if needed.
Attacks: Sailor Moon Moon healing escalation, supersonic waves (only used in one episode in anime), moon tiara action (anime), moon boomerang, moon tiara stardust, sailor moon kick, moon princess halation, 
R-arc-moon spiral heart attack, rainbow moon heartache
Super Sailor Moon moon gorgeous meditation
Eternal Sailor Moon- starlight honeymoon therapy kiss, silver moon crystal power kiss, silver moon crystal power
Guardian (if needed): Luna (in a way I think)

History as a Senshi/Villain/Knight

Usagi is a 14 year old middle school student with a normal life, until one day while walking to school she sees two boys beating up a cat. She saves the cat, takes its bandage off and goes on her way. Later on the cat shows up at her house, and Usagi is shocked that the cat can talk. The cat (Luna) tells Usagi she (Luna) has been sent from the moon and that Usagi is Sailor Moon. Usagi laughs this off until Luna tells her to call out Moon Prism Power. Usagi doesn’t think it will work, but when she looks in the mirror, sure enough she is Sailor Moon. As she grows stronger, sailor moon gains more powers and this causes her appearance to change. She became Super Sailor Moon when she obtained the Holy grail during the S season. She recieves her final "power up" at the end of the fourth arc of the anime and is said to be nearly matching NQS's powers. This power up is so she can battle Galaxia towards the end of the anime.

Other: As show progresses Sailor Moon becomes stronger with each power up experience. (i.e. SMà Super Moon, or even with moon stick powerups.) 

RP Sample: Usagi woke up late as usual. She rushed to get ready, ran down the stairs grabbed her lunch and a piece of bread, said bye to her family, and ran out the door to go to school.  On her way to school she tripped and fell flat on her face. She fell face first onto someones shoes. She quickly got up and said “I’m sorry sir, I was in such a hurry and I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.”

The tall figure turned around and said “oh it’s”- then he saw the blonde ponytails and couldn’t resist, “odango atama, you should watch where you going.” Usagi said back “ same to you, baka Mamoru,” while pulling her eyelid down and sticing her tongue out at him.

Usagi barely made it to class on time. She sat down next to Ami and asked where the teacher was. Ami told her it was something about her being sick or visiting family. The substitute came in and began the lesson. Usagi dozed off momentarily when she heard screams from all around her. She quickly woke up to see everyone trying to get out of the classroom because there was a monster trying to get one of the students. Usagi got out quickly and transformed into Sailor Moon-  “moon prism power” she called out when the coast was (semi) clear.

When she came back around the corner she saw the youma, this one was big, tall and purple, with crazy long blue hair and a face that made her cringe. The youma was going after Naru. All the other students were drained of their energy, and sailor moon had to do something to save her friend. She shouted “hey you” at the youma- the youma turned around to see Sailor Moon. “I may not be the smartest girl in school, but you can’t just go around draining the energy of the educated minds, I won’t stand for it. I am Sailor Moon, soldier of love and justice and on behalf of the moon, I shall punish you.”

The youma laughed and in a flash was gone, Naru as well. When Sailor Moon turned around she saw the youma, only this time the youma had doubled itself. Mercury finally showed up and was able to detect which youma was the real youma and with the help of Mercury’s power, Moon focused in on the youma and called out “moon tiara magic.” With the flash of her tiara the youma was gone, and everyone began to slowly wake up. School was let out early to let the students regain their energy for the next day. In a way Usagi was glad the youma had showed up, because there was a test scheduled in Math today, and now she didn’t have to take it because she had been busy saving everyone.  But unbenounced to Usagi, the math test would be waiting for her on her desk when she came back to school the next morning.

Last edited by Mistress Moon on 9/26/2014, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info, the transformations were here :P)
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty9/26/2014, 5:15 pm

looks good I'd like to see something on her eternal form and maybe princess serenity, you can include this in the appearance section I'd also like to see in the history how she gains her super and eternal forms in her history or history as a Senshi. 

Also list her attacks for all her senshi forms, and which attacks she preforms with what items. while you don't have to list the different stages of her senshi self. IE Super and Eternal in the senshi info for their appearance they do need to be listed there with their transformation phrases. 

Other than that i don't see anything else that needs fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty9/26/2014, 5:17 pm

i will work on this in a little bit, and will let you know when its finished Smile
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty9/26/2014, 5:30 pm

feel free to look at/use stuff from my bio here. i know it can be challenging to find the info needed.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty9/26/2014, 7:48 pm

i made some changes. I put them in pink to help you be able to find them.

I think I covered everything. Let me know if I need to do more.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty9/27/2014, 7:21 pm

alright looks good! Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity   Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity Empty

Back to top Go down

Senshi: Sailor Moon/ Usagi tsukino/ Princess Serenity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1