Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Shadows (OOC Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/5/2014, 3:02 pm

nice nice to fun and homecoming. Did you enjoy the dance and the game? Oooh I hope your ankle feels better soon. Keep it elevated and dont forget to ice.

how should the two meet at first, or bump into each other

Last edited by Mistress Moon on 10/5/2014, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a question to move RP forward)
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/5/2014, 5:44 pm

I had to sing at the game, but I left shortly after because of weather. But singing was fun Smile The dance was so much fun, it was seriously one of the best nights of my life. I haven't had that much fun in a really long time.

Hmm...she could either have the same class that he has at the moment, or they could meet at martial arts class, or she could do the traditional crash-in-your-life-oops-sorry-gomenasai thing on her way to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/5/2014, 6:17 pm

hmm, i am thinking they can be in the same class, and maybe he is the TA since he is farther in college and he sees her, and just has an inkling to tease her. its in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/5/2014, 9:17 pm

Yay, sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/6/2014, 11:24 am

i posted. I am kinda liking playing Endo as a jerkish character, he really wont be like that all the time, but for now he is. i am thinking if Usagi/ Sere does go to a martial arts course I may have Endo skip that day, just so she isnt bumping into him everywhere she goes, I dont want Endo to come off as a stalker, thats just creepy, I am just going for jerk and tease....but yea....im rambling so imma stop now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/6/2014, 3:20 pm

OMG I JUST REALIZED I KEEP CALLING HER USAGI IN MY POSTS

Imma go fix that now! Sorry, force of habit! And I'm really liking your portrayal of Endo's character!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/6/2014, 5:11 pm

thanks, i think it will be interesting to develop him more. I was wondering, are we going to have them regain memories, or having one person have memories. or its AU is it like a whole new story. I feel like it could go either way.

in my latest post I have him smoking, I totally would not do that in real life, its just for his character, and he does it only a few times a day. I just felt it added to his bad boy appeal, but not something I would go for in a guy, smoking is so unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/7/2014, 10:32 pm

I am thinking I may have Endo walk up and say hello or something casual since he sees her alone, and other beginners will join the class just as it starts. but i kinda want them to have an interaction where someone talks, then maybe she doesnt see him for a couple days, just to make it not so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/7/2014, 10:40 pm

Sounds good to me! As for the memories...I think they should eventually remember their past lives together.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/7/2014, 10:45 pm

okie sounds good, i am holding back on my odango atama part, but its bound to happen, its just too canon not to Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/10/2014, 2:10 am

Oooh I loved that last post. Endo has quite the reputation. I like it for his character. I just gotta think what to do next, I want them to have an interaction, maybe Sere gets lost on campus....well is trying to find a building she has never been to. I still get lost on my campus....only having 2 classes on campus...in the same room makes you not need to know where things are at...but maybe he's the only one around, and there's no map posted anywhere....just a thought. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/10/2014, 6:49 am

Ooh, that sounds good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/13/2014, 12:59 pm

I don't know if you got my Skype message, but what season is it in the RP?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/14/2014, 1:26 am

yea its fall.
and i am going to be terribly punny

just like endo seems to be fall-ing....for Sere

I am terrible I know, but if your having a bad day now theres something to make you smile.

but yea, if they go to cafe there maybe endo will be slightly sly because he doesnt know any better, i feel like maybe at some point Sere will witness an altercation between him and a girl from one of the clubs he goes to
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/14/2014, 1:56 am

Ahahah xDDD

And ooh, I could easily see Sere feeling a mixture of emotions, ranging from confusion, hurt, jealousy, etc.  I'm excited Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/16/2014, 10:55 am

Just checking in. I have an idea for later in RP once the two grow closer and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/16/2014, 2:33 pm

Okay!  I just posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/16/2014, 5:19 pm

yay. i will read it and post a little later. homework is calling me and i want to get it done before i go out of town tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/16/2014, 5:47 pm

Okay! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/17/2014, 12:40 pm

so for our taekwondo move endo will help with, how about a basic kick

Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Tae_kwon_Do_low_high_kick

something like that, maybe she is just having a hard time with technique, as she is new to the practice? i feel like this would be a very contact-y (wow that was terrible) move for Endo to teach her, like to help her get into the right form.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/22/2014, 12:25 am

OOH YES!!!!!

I could totally see her accidentally kicking him in the face or something like that, and he gets hurt and she freaks out and insists on taking care of his injury or something xD.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/22/2014, 1:11 am

i love it i also see him being very touchy with her (but only in the way to help her with the move and get in the right formation) but they are both feeling elctricity travel through their bodies
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/26/2014, 1:24 am

is this when you want her to bump into him after he left the club or do you want to save that for later.

I can go either way Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/26/2014, 2:22 pm

Let's do itttt Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty10/26/2014, 2:30 pm

okie, cue disoriented Endo. he is only a mean drunk if he has more alcohol than he head tonight. so hes drunk and vulnerable, and Sere being Sere wants to try to help, and hmm where did Andrew wander off to? maybe her left Endo to his own devices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows (OOC Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next