Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
 Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Carnation Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal  Founder

Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/10/2014, 10:22 pm

Tomoyo chuckled when Syaoran brought up elementary school. Sakura was pretty much almost late for school everyday back then, but over the years she has gotten better. She still had her days of sleeping in. She was about say something, but he cut her off with his question. 

"Sure," she replied. "You can ask me anything." She then motion him to follow her to their classroom.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/10/2014, 10:46 pm

Syaoran quietly followed her as he thought about his question.  He didn't want to sound like a bad person, but there was no way around it.  "Well, I was really busy at home until right before I left, and then Sakura and I were together last night..  And, well, I still need to get her a birthday gift..."

He bit his lip as he said it.  It wasn't like he forgot her birthday.  He had been thinking about what to get her for the past month, but the combination of his household duties and suddenly having a trip to Tomoeda and high school to prepare for had left him no time to shop or make anything.

"Can you help me pick something out..?"
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/10/2014, 10:55 pm

Tomoyo stopped dead in her tracks and faced her best friend's boyfriend. Her eyes were wide and she had a huge grin on her face. The idea of shopping for her best friend filled Tomoyo's heart with joy. She has been waiting for the day where she could help him buy gifts for her best friend.

"Of course!" She replied in sheer joy. "We can go right after school, but we can't tell Sakura about this. You want to surprise her after all." She continue on walking and as they climbed the stairs to the second floor an idea hit her. "Oh, why don't you come over to her house Friday night when I give her gift. You can give her yours as well. Unless you wanted to give it to her alone?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/11/2014, 10:19 pm

Syaoran stared at Tomoyo's reaction to his question.  He was sure she'd want to help, but he had underestimated how excited she'd be.  He nodded when she told him that they had to make sure this stayed a surprise.  That was obvious, but he didn't say anything as they continued to climb the stairs.

He thought about whether or not he wanted to be alone with Sakura when he gave her the gift.  The thought brought a brief dash of pink to his cheeks; though, it wasn't nearly as extreme as when she was near him.  "I think I'd like to give it to her alone.." he answered.  It wasn't a hard decision, but he had had trouble saying it out loud.  "But I'd be interested in coming over Friday if the invitation's still open..  What are you getting her, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/11/2014, 10:43 pm

Tomoyo smiled gently when he mentioned he wanted to give his gift Sakura alone. She was really happy that they were finally together. Although she was a little sad that she couldn't record him giving Sakura the gift. Tomoyo then giggled when Syaoran asked her about her gift.

"It's a secret," she replied and gave him a little wink. "And yes the invitation is still open. I think Sakura would love it if you were there." They finally made it to their classroom and took their seats. "Meet me in at Penguin Park at 7 tonight."

Sakura then burst through the door and bolted to her seat. She threw her bag on the back of chair and sat down. Sakura rested her head on the surface the desk panting.

"Made it to the sign ups?" Tomoyo asked. 

Sakura just nodded.

"That's good."

The bell then rang indicating that was time for homeroom. The teacher came into the classroom and began roll call right away.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/12/2014, 9:11 pm

The school day dragged by as Syaoran thought about what he should get Sakura.  There were plenty of possibilities.  She still liked cute things like plush toys, among other things, but he wanted his gift to be perfect.  Not just the first thing that he saw.

Finally, the bell rang, excusing the students from the long day of lectures.  Students around him complained about the amount of homework piling up as Syaoran quietly shoved his books into his bag.  He would need to excuse himself without being too suspicious while still leaving room for Sakura to not be surprised if she happened to see him out shopping later.

He chatted with Sakura when she approached him, walking with her to the shoe lockers and putting on his normal shoes before deciding to excuse himself.  "Hey, I need to go.  Wei wants me home early tonight.  We have plans."  Hopefully that was a good enough excuse even if she happened to spot him later.  

Once they parted ways, he headed home to eat a quick dinner before heading to Penguin Park.  Tomoyo was already there when he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/12/2014, 10:08 pm

Sakura was rather sad that Syaoran was busy tonight, but she just smiled at him. She figured that him and Wei still needed to get their place in order. She just waved goodbye to him and hurried home.  Once arriving home, she was greeted by her dad. He was sitting in the living room on the couch.

"Sakura," he said.

"Yes?" Sakura replied and walked into the living room.

"Toya told me that Li moved back here."

"...He did?" Sakura was rather angry at her brother for telling him. She wanted to be one to tell him. She was planning to tell him at breakfast, but her dream from last night was her mind....

Her father just nodded his head. "I was thinking it would be nice to have him over for dinner some time."

"Dinner...?" Sakura liked the idea of having dinner, but not with her brother around. "Sure I'll ask him about it." She then left the room and went upstairs to her bedroom. Upon entering her room, Sakura greeted Kero and went straight to homework.  

Around 7 o clock Tomoyo arrived at the park and saw that she was the first to arrived. She stood by the penguin slide waiting for Syaoran. She didn't wait for long and saw him approaching her. Tomoyo walked over to him and the two headed toward the shopping district. 

"Do you have something in mind for her gift?" she asked him as they were walking.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/14/2014, 12:13 am

Syaoran shook his head.  "I've given it a lot of thought, but I can't decide."

Really, he should have been thinking about this months ago.  It always took him a long time to decide what the perfect gift would be.  Sometimes he would make something (if he decided what to give her in time), but more often than not he would think about it at the beginning of the year and begin shopping at the beginning of March so that he would have something to send right in time to make it for her birthday.  He hated scrambling to find something his schedule had been thrown off this year.

They walked down the path towards the shops that lined some of the main streets of Tomoeda, stopping at Twin Bells first.  Of all the stores in Tomoeda, Twin Bells had withstood the test of time and thrived.  Syaoran figured he would be able to find something since the store was still one of Sakura's favorites.

"Welcome!" Maki Matsumoto greeted as they entered.  Tomoyo greeted her back, but Syaoran was already hard at work sifting through plushies, stationary, keychains, and other cute things the store had to offer.  There were many things Sakura would like, but nothing stood out as the right gift.  Maybe he'd come back if he didn't find anything else.

He turned to Tomoyo and murmured, "Let's look at a few other places," before walking out the door with Tomoyo calling a goodbye to Maki behind him.

They continued their quest walking to the craft store, then the candy store, and a few others before taking a break to get some drinks.  Syaoran sighed looking at the clock on his phone, "No luck...  I can't believe I waited this long to shop."
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/14/2014, 12:31 am

Tomoyo took a sip up of her drink then spoke," You know sometimes the prefect gift doesn't have to be store bought or sewn. Sometimes just spending time together will do. Maybe you can make her a nice dinner?" Tomoyo then looked at her phone and saw that it was getting late. "I need to get going. If you're still unsure about what to give her just call me. I'm always here to help you." She just smiled at him and finished her drink before heading home.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/14/2014, 12:46 am

Syaoran was quiet as he mulled over her advice and dinner suggestion.  That wasn't a bad idea, and he had learned years ago that Tomoyo's advice on anything concerning Sakura was always good advice.  That was why he had asked her in the first place.

"Thanks.  That dinner idea sounds pretty good.  I'll call you if I need any other help," he said.

They quietly finished their drinks, and he watched her walk to the street corner before being picked up by her bodyguards.  Syaoran hadn't even realized she called them, but it made sense that her mother wouldn't want her wandering around late at night; even in high school.

He sat for a while longer, planning the dinner in his head before heading home.  He would ask her about it tomorrow at school.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/14/2014, 1:00 am

Sakura's alarm clock was going off the next morning. She sat up and turned it off and got out of bed right away. She started to get undressed, when Kero opened up his drawer. 

"You're up early," he spoke to her.

She just nodded her head as she was putting her school uniform. When she pulled her shirt over her head, she turned to look at the plush toy. "I want to greet Syaoran at the gate."

"That's the only reason?"

Sakura frown at him. "I wish you would let your grudge on him go. I don't get why you hate him the first place." She then walked over to her desk and started to put her school books into her bag.

Kero just rested his paw on his cheek and mumbled, "I guess I'm like your brother."

"What was that?" Sakura looked down at him.

"Nothing..," Kero replied and went back into the drawer and closed it. 

Sakura just shrugged and zipped up her bag and left her room. She went down the stairs and since she was the first one up she made breakfast. When her dad came down, the food was the ready and they both enjoyed a nice meal together. Once again Toya didn't have to be up early for classes. After they were done eating, Sakura cleaned up dishes and made her lunch. She wished her father a good day and headed off to school. When she got to the front gate, she stopped right in front of it and waited for her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/14/2014, 11:14 pm

Syaoran groaned as his alarm jarred him awake.  He stayed up a little too late last night trying to plan everything so he could ask Sakura about it.  If only there was an outlet near his bedside table.  He would be able to hit the snooze and return to dreamland, if only for a few minutes.  Instead, he stood and trudged over to the dresser to turn it off.  No use going back to bed now that he was up.

He looked up at the calender hanging from his wall.  His mother had placed a post-it note with his training schedule on the April page.  This morning was sword practice.  Not the best activity for his current state of sleepiness.  Oh well.  He'd used his sword in worse conditions.  Grabbing the pendant form of the magic sword, he held it out in front of him and summoned the sword into being.

Once his practice was done (at one point he stumbled and ended up cutting into his finger; an embarrassing display that his mother would thankfully never see), he at breakfast, said goodbye to Wei, and headed out the door.

He was happy to find waiting for him at the gate.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/14/2014, 11:33 pm

Sakura smiled at Syaoran when he greeted her at the gate. She hugged him and they walked into school holding hands. Once inside they put on their school shoes and were greeted by Tomoyo. The three of them then headed upstairs to their classroom.

As they were walking Sakura was wondering when Tomoyo got to school. She didn't see her come through the gate at all and choir practice was after school. A silly thought crossed Sakura's mind. Could Tomoyo gotten to school early to film her and Syaoran? She wouldn't do that! She put the thought to rest and they arrived at their classroom. 

The morning period flew by and it was finally time for lunch. Sakura asked Syaoran if they wanted to eat alone again and he agreed. They headed out the school court and had lunch in the same place they had lunch on Monday. 

"So are you finally unpacked?" she asked him as she was opening her bento box.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/15/2014, 9:37 pm

Syaoran nodded, opening his own bento.  "Yeah," he answered.  He couldn't really tell her Wei unpacked his stuff earlier.  Then she'd question what type of plans he and Wei had the night before.  There was no way he'd be able to keep track of a lie if she asked, and he really didn't want to lie anyway.

He took a bite of his lunch and wondered how he should ask her to the dinner he had planned.  It made him nervous even though he knew she would say yes.  Why was he always so nervous around her?  They had been together for years, even if it was mostly letters and some Skype calls.  He wasn't a kid with a crush anymore.  He should be comfortable being around the one he loves most.

He took another bite of food and swallowed before jumping into the question.  "Hey Sakura, are you free tomorrow night?"
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/15/2014, 9:48 pm

Sakura had to think about his question for a moment. She was trying to remember if she had to make dinner tomorrow night. She knew that tomorrow her father would be spending the night at the office. As for Toya.... Did he had night class or not? She looked back at Syaroan and saw that he was looking at her waiting for her answer. She just smiled at him and all her thoughts about her brother disappeared.

"Yes!" She answered happily. If she did had to make dinner tomorrow night she could just make up five chores up for it.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/15/2014, 9:49 pm

Sakura had to think about his question for a moment. She was trying to remember if she had to make dinner tomorrow night. She knew that tomorrow her father would be spending the night at the office. As for Toya.... Did he had night class or not? She looked back at Syaroan and saw that he was looking at her waiting for her answer. She just smiled at him and all her thoughts about her brother disappeared.

"Yes!" She answered happily. If she did had to make dinner tomorrow night she could just make up five chores for it.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/15/2014, 10:36 pm

Syaoran smiled, his heart fluttering at her enthusiasm.  Her happiness was the most important thing to him, and the fact that she was happy with him was even better.  "Can you come over to my place for dinner?  Wei will be out, so there won't be anyone to interrupt us."

A blush flashed across his cheeks for a moment, but he forced himself not to fidget or look down at his food as he waited for a response.  He would beat his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/15/2014, 11:32 pm

Sakura was filled with joy when he asked her to come over with dinner. She answered yes right away and they continued to eat their lunch together. Pretty soon the school bell rang and they headed back to class. For the rest of the day Sakura kept thinking about the dinner. She was happy that Wei would be out so they would finally have some alone time together. She would just have to make sure Kero wouldn't tag along. 

After school, Sakura rushed home and went straight to her room. When entering her room, she saw Kero was playing one of his games. He was button mashing like mad on the game controller. She greeted him, but she got a half an answer. She could tell he was a tight spot in his game. Sakura ignored him and opened up her closet door. She felt silly for planning her outfit for tomorrow, but she wanted to look nice for Syaoran. She went through her clothes and couldn't decide to wear a skirt or a dress. It took her a few minutes, but she decided to go with a skirt.

The game made a terrible noise and Kero was screaming in pain. Sakura looked back at him and saw a game over sign on the TV. She just chuckled at him. She never understood why he took video games seriously. As she stared at him she wondered how she would convince to stay home tomorrow. She couldn't lie to him about going over to Syaoran's place.  She'll just have to make a deal with him.

"Kero...," she spoke his name quietly.

"What...?" He replied in tears and turned to face her.

Sakura sat down next to him and said, "Tomorrow I'm going over to Syaoran's place."

"You are? Why?"

"To have dinner..."

"Oh!! That means there will be some kind of dessert! I don't like the kid, but he does knows how to cook!" He got up from the floor and flew over to Sakura's desk. 

Sakura bit her lip. "You're not invited."

He looked back at her confused. 

"Kero, I really want to be alone with Syaoran. This is the first time in years since we have been able to see each other in person. If you promise me that you will stay home I'll make you your favorite dinner."

The guardian looked his master in her eyes and could see that she really wanted to be alone with the kid. He just smiled at her and flew over to her. He patted her on the head. She looked up at him slightly confused.

"Does this mean we have a deal?" she asked him.

"Correct! I'll make sure you keep your end of the bargain," he replied.

Sakura grabbed him and gave him a head rub with her knuckle. He can be a pain at times, but Kero was really kind hearted. 

The next day surprisingly went by quickly. After school Syaoran, gave Sakura the address to his new apartment and told her to be there around seven. Sakura then hurried home to get ready. When she got home, Sakura took a bath and got all doll up for their dinner date. Kero just watched her as she rushed around her room. 

"How do I look?" She asked when she was finally done getting dressed. She even gave him a twirl. 

Kero gave her the thumbs up and replied, "Prefect!"

She blushed and said, "Thanks." She looked at the clock and saw it was six thirty. "I better go. I want to be able to find his place on time. See ya later!" Sakura then grabbed her purse off her desk and hurried out of her room. 

Once she was outside of her house, Sakura pulled the piece of paper that Syaoran gave her out of her purse. Judging by his address she had an idea where he lived. It was by the library and Penguin Park. It took her a bit, but she finally found his apartment complex. She walked up the stairs to the second floor and found his apartment. Sakura then rang the door bell.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/16/2014, 10:31 pm

Syaoran laid out the ingredients for both the cake and the meal he was making.  He had a few hours before Sakura would arrive, so he started on the cake.  It was chocolate with home made chocolate icing; Sakura's favorite.  He was only vaguely aware of Wei entering the room and standing near him.

"That's looking good so far," he said as Syaoran poured the batter into the cake batter into the pan.

Syaoran kept himself from jumping.  Sure he had just noticed Wei's presence, but he had also been completely focused on the cake.  "Thanks," he said as he opened the oven and shoved the cake in.  He turned back to Wei giving the older man his full attention.

"Do you have everything you need for you dinner?"  Wei asked.  He had gone shopping while Syaoran was at school.

"Yes.  Thank you for getting everything.  I don't know when I would have the time."

"You're welcome.  Do you need help with anything else before I head out?"

Syaoran shook his head.  "I should have everything I need here.  You're heading out really early though..."

Wei smiled, "I'm going to the cheap theater down the street.  They have a few old movies I wanted to see that didn't make it to China.  I should be gone most of the night.  I'll call you when I'm done."

Syaoran nodded, "Thanks for going out tonight."

"No problem.  I trust you two will behave yourselves."  Syaoran blushed and the mischievous look in Wei's eyes indicated he had gotten the response he'd hoped form.

"Of course we will!" he said a little too forcefully, his face still red.  Joking aside, Wei did trust him quite a bit, and Syaoran had never given him a reason not to.

Wei smiled, "Well, I'm off.  Have fun, and wish Miss Kinomoto a happy birthday for me."

Syaoran nodded and turned back to his preparations.  Wei took that as his cue to leave, grabbing his wallet and a light jacket and exiting the apartment.

The smell of food permeated the apartment with 10 minutes left to cook when Sakura rang the doorbell.  Syaoran's heat skipped a beat in excitement as he scrambled to make sure the cake was out of view and the tea was ready to serve.  Then he crossed the living room and opened the front door.

He smiled at her, his heart pounding as he let her in.  "Glad you could make it.  Did you have any trouble finding the new apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/16/2014, 11:07 pm

Sakura heart began to flutter when Syaoran answered the door. She stepped inside and heard him close the door behind them. "Just a little bit, but once I knew where I was heading I was able to find it." She took her shoes off and then walked into the living space. Sakura glanced around and saw that it was decorated the same way like his old apartment.  She smiled. It was great to have him back.

She walked over to the couch and placed her purse down on it. She noticed the room was an open floor plan and the living area flew into the dinning area. On the dinning table there was a tea pot and two cups. 

"Yay tea!" she spoke happily and moved over to the table. She looked back at him and noticed he was still standing by the door. She giggled. "Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/17/2014, 11:01 pm

Syaoran smiled as he closed the door and turned to see her looking over the apartment.  He watched as she went from one place to the next before moving towards the table.  He blushed, thinking about how cute her smile was.  He only noticed he hadn't moved when she asked him to join him.

He nodded and walked to the table.  His mind raced for something to get the conversation going as he poured the tea.  "Dinner should be ready soon," he said, internally groaning that that was the only thing he could think of.  At least they could enjoy each other company even with his poorly chosen conversation.

Syaoran took a sip of tea and searched for any conversation that would be better than talking about how dinner was almost ready.  He gave up for a while and looked up at her.  He smiled, happy just to be around her.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/17/2014, 11:19 pm

Sakura sat down at the table as he was pouring the tea. She took her cup and took a sip of it. She could tell he was trying to start a conversation. Sakura tried not laugh when he said dinner should be ready soon. Right now they were stuck with how's the weather conversations. She didn't blame him though. Having a conversion with a person in real life was harder than writing letters. In a letter you basically tell the person what's been going on and they do the same with their reply. In conversation you had to think about many different topics. Plus it didn't help that they have never dated. 

She noticed him smiling at her and she smiled back. Sakura took another sip of tea and then placed her cup back down on the table. "It smells good. Did you make it all by yourself?" She decided to continue with the small talk. It will help them ease into a bigger conversation.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/20/2014, 11:22 pm

Syaoran nodded, his heart fluttering at her voice.  "Yeah.  Wei helped me get the ingredients, but he left earlier before I started cooking."  He took another sip of his tea and glanced at the clock on the far wall.  Only a few more minutes before dinner was ready.  He really hoped she liked it.

The timer beeped a moment later and Syaoran stood, heading into the kitchen.  He quickly plated the food and brought it out to place it on the table.  He had talked with Tomoyo to confirm he had chosen one of Sakura's favorite meals.

It was great to finally have some guaranteed alone time with her.  Which reminded him of something.  He had half expected the plush toy to sneak in uninvited because of the promise of free food. "So, how did you get Keroberos to stay home at the mention of dinner?" he couldn't stop from asking, using the plush toy's name mostly because the guardian beast was not present but also because Sakura would probably be just as unhappy about him perpetuating their name calling as she was when the plush toy continued to call him kid.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/20/2014, 11:41 pm

Sakura's eyes lit up when Syaoran brought out the food. She was so happy that he made her one of her favorite meals. She dug in right away. It tasted so good!! She was now on cloud nine. When Syaoran brought Kero, Sakura started to laugh and almost choked on her food.

"I made a deal with him, " She replied after swallowing her food. "I told him if he didn't tag along I would make him his favorite dinner." She took another bite of a her food before continuing. "I was surprise he agreed to it. You know how he is...." Sometimes Sakura felt embarrassed that Kero was so childish and greedy.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Pure Heart
Miakemi

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty9/23/2014, 9:14 pm

Syaoran nodded, and they continued their conversation.  He found talking points easier to come by as the dinner went on, and he was really happy to see Sakura enjoying herself.  Their conversation continued long after they finished dinner, and Syaoran had to remind himself to get the cake out from its hiding spot.

He stood taking the plates from the table and heading into the kitchen to place them in the sink.  He would clean up later after she left.  Now, what would be the best way to take that cake to the table?  He wanted to surprise her, but the open floor plan did not lend itself well to such surprises. 

Finally, he just decided for the direct route.  "Hey, Sakura, can you close your eyes for a second. I have a surprise for you."  He brought the cake as well as two plates and a knife to the table when he was sure her eyes were closed.  

"Alright, you can open your eyes," he said, "Happy birthday, Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnation Dreams     Carnation Dreams  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnation Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next