Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
Shadows   - Page 3 Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/25/2014, 2:13 am

Shadows   - Page 3 Banner10

Endo pushed through his training. He put all his focus into his moves. If everything went right he would be awarded the next belt. During a small break he caught a glance at Sere, who appeared to be watching, or trying to watch the Front Snap Kick, one of the first moves learned in TaeKwonDo. He focused his attention back on his own training, remembering when he learned and perfected that move, it was such a crucial move to learn in order to master other moves.

During his training one of his peers landed an attack on his shoulder. The blow was intense and Endo felt the pain sweltering, but pushed past it to master the moves he was working on. He wanted that next belt more than anything. Soon enough he had triumphed over his opponent and after several matches was awarded the level 2 blue belt, he was one step closer to obtaining the black belt, something he had wanted for a long time.

After his training he went to get a drink of water. He came back into the dojo and saw Sere who was struggling with the move, poor girl, if only she had been able to see the move better  he thought as he approached her placing his bag on the ground, making sure it was out of the way.

"Your form is all off," he said as he approached her, not wanting to startle her. He moved behind her and placed his hand on her left leg, slightly above her knee, "this leg stays planted to the ground," he said in a cool tone.

He removed his hand from her left leg and put his opposite hand to her right leg. "This is your kicking leg, it is important to kick with the ball of your foot, can you lift this leg for me a bit please?" He asked waiting for her to get her leg lifted. He placed one hand firmly on her hip to help keep her balanced if she needed it, he could feel the electricity of touching her travel up his arm. 

"Now kick out, but be sure to use the ball of your foot and to keep your left foot planted to the ground and to keep that leg straight." He then moved slightly behind her and his arms circling hers to bring her arms up to a fighter stance. "Be sure to keep your core still as well," he said his words leaving his lips in a hot breath against her neck.

Now try to put all of that together and see how that feels." He said as he stood back to let her practice the move.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/25/2014, 2:50 pm

Shadows   - Page 3 Image_zps6ec15f86

Sere felt her entire body light on fire as Endo approached her, immediately beginning to fix her posture and stance.  Her eyes widened as he moved her legs, back, and arms.  Every time he touched her, she felt electricity travel all throughout her body.  His touch was warm, comforting even, and she found herself craving more.  Never in her life had she experienced this feeling from someone.  But why?  What made Endo so special that her heart practically exploded every time she was near him?

She realized he was talking to her, so she forced herself to pay attention and snap out of her crazed thoughts.  Taking heed of his advice, she took a deep breath and focused on everything he had just told her.  Having him so close was putting her on edge, and she felt alive and energetic, like she could do anything.  He felt his hot breath on the side of her neck, causing chills to run down her spine.  'Is this what an adrenaline rush feels like?' she asked herself.  

Recovering from her distraction, she narrowed her eyes at the punching bag in front of her.  Picturing the last guy she had been interested in, she kept her body still and lashed out with her foot, smacking the back as hard as she could with the ball of her foot.  It felt...good.  

"I did it!" she squealed, jumping into the air.  Completely out of no where, she spun and threw her arms around Endo.  "Thank you!" she laughed, pulling back and smiling widely.  Her body was practically humming with energy.  She turned back to the punching back, bouncing on the balls of her feet.  "I'm on fire!  I've totally got this, I'm-"  She spun quickly, extending her leg to try and perform a signature roundhouse kick.  "Hyah!" she shouted, as soon as foot made contact with the punching bag.  

"Owwww..." she groaned, pulling her foot back and rubbing it.  Who knew a punching bag could be so hard?  Wait...

She didn't hit the punching bag.  She hit Endo - right in the thigh.  "Oh my gosh!  Are you alright?!" she said, rushing to his aid.  Her face was bright red, reflecting her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/25/2014, 7:22 pm

Endo stepped back and watched Sere as she practiced the move. He chuckled a bit at how happy she was that she had gotten the move. He watched with curiosity as she attempted a move advanced move, before Endo knew it she had come into contact with him, striking him hard in the thigh. He let out a grunt and clutched his leg a bit as he slightly backed away from Sere. In his mind he was saying many things. He wasn't angry at her, he had been hit before some hits worse than that, it was almost expected with the techniques and he cursed himself for standing so close to her. He closed his eyes for a moment and let the pain ride through before he spoke.

"I will manage, you have got quite a kick there." He looked up at her and could tell she was embarrassed. He spoke more lightly to ease her embarrassment, "don't worry about it, it is not the first time someone has accidentally hit me and it certainly will not be the last." He moved toward his bag, picking it up and making his way towards the exit.

He turned to tell her one more thing before he left, "Easy tiger, just try to focus on the front kick for now before moving on to the more advanced moves." He left the dojo and made his way to the locker room, thinking, what have I gotten myself into?

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/25/2014, 11:05 pm

Sere had never been so embarrassed in her entire life.  Here she was, with this super attractive guy who was just trying to help her, and she kicked him.  She actually, legitimately kicked him.  Tears welled up in her eyes when he walked away.  Sere had never been one to handle embarrassment very well.  Despite Endo's attempt to make her feel better, she couldn't bring herself to go back to practicing.  Thankfully, though, the class ended, and Sere rushed to the locker room to change at get out of there.

The weather was colder than the day before as Sere walked home.  Without any further classes, she had no reason to go anywhere.  Especially now that she was practically broke.  

At that thought, she looked up and realized she was passing by the salon she had tried to get a job at.  She paused her strides, looking at the petite, cute place.  Should she go in and ask about the job?

Well, she had already gone through the most embarrassing experience of her life.  It couldn't get worse, could it?  

Her mind set, Sere marched into the salon and stood in the waiting room.  There were shouts coming from the salon in the back, and Sere leaned her head against the door to listen in.  

"I can't believe you would go behind my back like that!"

"Oh come on, Anna, it was just one time!"

"I don't want to hear it.  Get the hell out of my salon!"

"Fine!  There are plenty of other places that would kill for my talent!"

"Get over yourself, Val."

Sere realized someone would be coming through the door and she scrambled to retreat, not wanting to get in the way of an angry employee.  Sure enough, a woman opened the door and stormed out, slamming the door and knocking down a picture in the process.  All was quiet for a few moments, until the door to the rest of the salon opened again.  Out came Anna, the owner of the modest business, looking frustrated and upset.  

"Um...Miss Anna?" Sere squeaked, not wanting to incite any more yelling.  The older woman looked at Sere in surprise, seeming to just noticed that she had been standing there.  Suddenly, a wide smile spread across Anna's face.  "Sere, darling, it's a pleasure you're here!  You're here to find out if you're hired, yes?   Great!  You can get started right away - we have a few appointments that need covering for this evening.  You can use this spare apron, but soon we'll get you one with your name on it and everything.  Here's your station, you know how to work all of this I'm sure, and you're first appointment is in ten minutes!  I know you'll do great honey, so I'll leave you to it!  I've got to go handle some things, so take care of the salon while I'm gone!  Bye dear!"

The woman was there and gone in such a flash, Sere didn't even get the chance to say anything.  How in the heck was she going to run an entire salon by herself without any knowledge of how things worked whatsoever?!  

Well, she didn't really have a choice.  

She did her best to deal with her appointments, (thankfully, they were all small trims, minor bang requests, layers, etc.) and after struggling a bit with the salon computer, she managed to enter each appointment in correctly.  After three hours of panicking and doing her absolute best, Sere was graced with the reappearance of her manager.  

"Sere!  I see you made it through in one piece.  Thank you for keeping the place running for me.  You can go on home now, and I'll send you an e-mail with the rest of your schedule tomorrow morning.  See you, honey!"

With a heavy sigh of relief, Sere put her apron away and exited the salon, surprised by the night's events and exhausted from working so hard.  Is this what the first day was going to be like in every job she pursued?  Heaving another heavy sigh, she began to walk back home in the cold, dark night.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/26/2014, 1:01 am

Endo walked back to his apartment enjoying the night air against his face. He walked up the stairs to his door. He walked into his apartment and tossed his bag down by the door. He went to shower to ease the slight pain he was feeling in his leg from Sere's kick, for such a small girl she had a lot of force. 

After his shower he made some dinner, he threw together some ramen and veggies and sat before his computer and checked his email. He had another email from him,  Endo deleted the email and slammed his computer shut and threw on his coat, staying locked in his apartment was not what he needed.  He pulled out his phone he had bought earlier in the day and texted Andrew asking him to meet him at the club.

Endo decided to go to a different location tonight. He walked into the club, the music blasting, people dancing all around him. He walked over to the bar and ordered his first of many drinks. The alcohol giving him liquid courage to dance with some of the girls. He would make sure that was all he did, lately he had been too carefree and tonight he just wanted to clear his head.

Once he felt like he had had his fair share for the night he decided to head home, his head beginning to throb from all of the nights events.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/26/2014, 3:47 pm

Sere continued to walk home, thinking to herself that she would have to remember to bring a coat from now on.  It seemed she wasn't getting home until late every night, and the cold air was beginning to get a bit overwhelming.  The last thing she needed was to catch some sort of virus.

She turned a corner, immediately hearing music from down the street.  The off-campus club must have been open that night.  Sere had passed it every day since attending college, but never had it seemed this...wild.  She narrowed her eyes, squinting to see in the dark.  Was there...someone coming her way?  As she walked, she recognized the tall, slightly muscular figure.

"E-Endo?" she said, picking up her pace.  Judging by the way he was walking, he looked like he was about to pass out.  She reached him, placing both hands on his shoulders.  The stench of alcohol hit her square in the face, and it all made sense.  He was drunk beyond belief.  

So many memories coursed through Sere's mind.  How many times had she dealt with this kind of behavior throughout her life?  She kept one hand holding Endo's shoulder, while the other tilted his chin so he was looking her in the eyes.  "How many drinks did you have tonight?" she asked sternly.  Why was she even bothering?  Why did she care?  She went to college so she could get away from alcohol, and here she was dealing with it again. 

"Here, I'll take you home," Sere said.  "Lead the way."  She kept a firm hold on his arm, making sure he could walk without tipping over and hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/26/2014, 5:59 pm

As Endo left the club and made his way back towards his apartment he began to feel the effects of all he had to drink kick in. He felt as if the world around him was spinning and the lights passed him in a blur. As he continued to walk, he heard someone call his name. He turned to see who it was, but everything around him was fuzzy.

He heard a girl's voice and asked how much he had had to drink tonight. He thought, but couldn't for the life of him remember, was it 6 was it 8, they just began to blend together  as he consumed more and more. He spoke his words slurring together ehsomewherearound6er8, who's asking?" He was on guard, as much as he could be, but when the girl offered to walk him home, he couldn't refuse, he would appreciate the company. As they walked he tried to figure out who this girl was, studying her features closely, he didn't remember seeing her at the club, and then he realized this girl was Sere.

Is this girl following me? he thought as they walked towards his apartment the night air blowing against their faces. He felt embarrased that she was walking him home and he tried to play it off a bit not thinking as he spoke,

"just what is an innocent kitten as yourself doing out at such a late hour? he asked in a coy and yet cocky tone.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/26/2014, 9:03 pm

Sere's eyes widened.  He was more intoxicated than she had originally thought.  His words were slurred and messy, but being used to such speech, Sere didn't have a hard time understanding him.  "You should be ashamed of yourself," she scolded, "that much alcohol isn't good for you.  In fact, any alcohol period is bound to destroy your liver at such a young age."  

She blushed, realizing she was literally lecturing someone older than her.  'Stop it, Sere,' she told herself.  But she couldn't help it:  she sort of lost it when it came to people drinking.  

Her eyes widened in surprise when he called her a "kitten."  She wasn't sure if she liked the tone in his voice.  "I...um...I just got off work, and I was on my way home," she said slowly so he could process what she was saying.  "Why are you out drinking so late?  You know it's not good for you, right?"

Sere looked up at him, not losing her grip on his arm.  She remembered what Andrew had told her earlier that day, and she wondered if this was what he wanted her to look out for.  This wasn't a regular thing, was it?  Sere decided she may as well ask.

"Do you do this often?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 12:39 am

As they walked, Endo only paid half attention to what Sere was saying, wanting to focus on where he was and making sure he could indeed find his way back home. Everything around him was blurry, but the spinning sensations had stopped. 

He thought he heard her say something about all the alcohol not being good for him, but he wasn't sure. They continued to walk. When he approached the sushi restaurant he spoke,"turn left here." After they turned he could feel himself slipping into the oblivion, he would be able to get home, but everything would probably be a blur for him after this point, he thought he should take up a new hobby, he knew how he would be feeling later and yet he still went out and drank anyway.

He continued walking, enjoying her presence, she seemed genuinely concerned about his safety and Endo admired that about her in the moment, he couldn't remember the last time someone had cared for him and his well being. When she asked what he was doing out so late and if he knew drinking was bad, he answered her question, his words continuing to blend together,

"Ineededtogetrtoooooouuutttttt ihadtoclearrmymindddsomehrwsomehow and idcidedwdedrotoicomehere, itsalwasysafun scense andicanforgetaboutlifefor awhile." he said wondering if any of it made sense out all, he was only half aware if that of what was going on. When they came to a stop he said, "turn right and it's going to be the lofts on the left of the street."

When she asked if he did this often, Endo looked at Sere, his vision more blurry than ever, he couldn't make out a clear image and the lights blinded him. He put up his free arm over his eyes and began to laugh rather loudly, when he finished laughing he tried to speak without slurring his words, "yes, quite often, I'd say about once a week, maybe more, I can't really memremember at the moment." he said before he burst into laughter again.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 6:29 am

Sere bit her lip.  The way he was acting was really starting to worry her - she had only seen someone this intoxicated a few times, but that person was much older.  Endo was young...who knew how much damage he was doing to himself?  Did he really not care?

She brushed her bangs from her eyes and decided to try and get some information out of him.  After all, there was no better time than the present...right?

"What is so awful that you need to get away from it so often?" she asked, her voice soft.  His laughter caught her heavily off-guard, and she cringed.  His hangover was going to be wretched the next morning, she had no doubt about that.  

"Why do you feel the need to turn to alcohol to solve your problems?  Isn't there someone you can talk to?  A family member, a friend?"  

She knew it was wrong of her to pry while Endo was intoxicated, but she had always been a curious person.  'Curiosity killed the cat, Serenity,' she thought.  Well, it's a good thing she wasn't a cat.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 12:07 pm

Endo listened as intently as he could as they turned the corner down the street he lived on. All he really could articulate was awful and getting away, he wasn't exactly sure what else was in her setence but he spoke anyways.

"He just doesn't know when to give up, can't he take no for an answer?" he said as he clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles began to turn white.

He continued to speak, but his words came out in a jumbled out of order mess, "he if wants sorry, to say sorry, he's a little late, I am NOT going to waste anymoer of time him for nothing." 

As they came up on his apartment complex, he pointed for her to turn and walk towards the middle of the complex. When they reached his unit, she told him he was at the one upstairs. They carefully climbed up the stairs, Endo clutching the wal with his free hand as the spinning became more and more intense. 

He fumbled with his keys until he opened the door. He turned on the light, but the light was intense and caused him to shield his eyes. He drug his feet across the room, slipping of his shoes and leaving his house shoes behind, it was too much for his brain to figure out at this point. 

He plopped into his chair and put his feet up on the ottoman. He took off his glasses and set them on the arm of the chair. He rubbed his bloodshot eyes and closed them for a moment for some relief. He continued to speak, answering Sere's next question.

"the alcohol numbs my feelings and makes me forget it all happened." I don't have any family, not that I wish to associate with, that would mean revisiting the past and reliving those memories, and going through that once was enough. Luckily I have Andrew, he is a true friend. He helped me through some tough times....but no one could have saved me from......." 

Endo sat up in a rush clutching his head.The mix of alcohol and repressed memories were coming full speed to the surface and he let out a small groan in pain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 4:59 pm

Sere listened to Endo's rambling, wondering who the "he" was referring to.  A brother?  A friend?  A family member?  She remained silent as they walked into his home.  She remembered her manners and removed her shoes at the door, even though Endo was far too intoxicated to care.  

He sat down and began to tell her some more information, which she listened to attentively.  Sere couldn't keep herself from gasping and covering her mouth with her hands.  Judging by what Endo had told her, he had been through some really tough times.  Her heart throbbed with pain as he told her of his lack of friends and family.  This past he spoke of must have been filled with too much pain for him to bear.  Just that much knowledge caused tears to prick in Sere's eyes.  She couldn't stand seeing others being hurt - it was her fatal flaw.  In her eyes, everyone needed to be happy, and everyone deserved the chance to be saved from pain.  

Endo quickly sat up, causing Sere to jump in surprise.  His groan signaled to her that it was time for bed, and she gently pulled him up from his chair.  "Alright, let's get to bed," she said softly, quite enough so he could hear without the volume of her voice strengthening the pain in his head.  Before he could say anything or give any word of protest, she gently and slowly led him to what she hoped was his bedroom.  The door was shut, and so she said a silent prayer and turned the knob.  Thankfully, it was his room, judging by the queen-size bed, desk, and closet.  Without a sound, she softly forced Endo into bed, putting the blankets over him and giving him a warm smile.

"There," she said.  "Stay here, I'll be back in a moment."

She went into his kitchen and opened his fridge, immediately spotting a row of water bottles.  She plucked three and headed back into his room, handing him one of the cold refreshments.  

"I want you to drink this entire bottle.  And when you're finished, get some rest.  If you wake up in the middle of the night, drink another bottle.  And another when you wake up in the morning.  If you run out of water, get more.  Understood?" she said sternly, placing the two other bottles on his bedside table.  She gave him a half-smile once more before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.  

Going back out into the kitchen, she began to raid his cabinets, looking for anything he had that would help with his morning hangover.  After about ten minutes of searching, she found bread, crackers, Alka Seltzer, and Gatorade.  She pulled all of these out and set them neatly on the counter, then searched for a sticky note and pen.  These were much easier to find, and she quickly grabbed them and wrote a note:

Endo,

Here are some things to help you out when you wake up.  You had better drink a bottle of water before doing anything (I will find out if you don't).  For breakfast, make some toast and eat some crackers.  Use the Alka Seltzer and drink another glass of water with your breakfast, but use the Gatorade after that.  Don't you dare think about getting another drink, or eating greasy food.  I hope this helps with your hangover.  See you later.

Sere 
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 5:46 pm

When Endo heard Sere say he should get to bed, he looked up at her, his eyes bloodshot and glassed over and merely nodded. He let her lead the way the pull of sleep already beginning to make its way in. He felt himself come into contact with his bed, has my bed always felt this nice he thought as he heard Sere say she would be right back.

When Sere came back with the water bottles and handed him one to drink, he opened it and slowly drank the bottle. When he was finished he dropped it on the floor. The nightstand was a blur and his eyes felt heavy. When he laid his head on the pillow he went out like a light into a deep sleep.

That night Endo was haunted with many different nightmares. He was a child again and his dad was hurting his mom, he tried to step in to save her, but that only made matters worse, leaving him with bruises and a scar across his left temple.

Endo woke up in a nervous sweat gasping for air. He got up still feeling dizzy from the alcohol. He stood by his bed feeling confused for a moment. He saw the bottles of water and grabbed one and drank it before he walked onto his balcony to cool off. when did I get home and where did this water come from, he thought as he wandered back to his bed, slipping his shirt off hoping it would help further cool him off.

The rest of the night he went in and out of nightmares, none of which woke him up. In the morning he woke up, the effects of the hangover hitting him smack in the face. He decided to grab a quick shower before getting ready for class. When he got out of the shower he wrapepd the towel around his neck and slipped into his jogging pants. He drank the last water bottle and made his way to his dining area. 

He saw a note on his table and read the note. He felt more confused about what was going on. When had Sere been in his apartment, had she been at the club, did he bring her back to his place, the last thought that crossed his mind was too hard for him to think out loud. He hoped nothing had happened between them. 

He saw her as different in a good way, he wanted to know more about her, she wasn't like all the other girls he had met.

He decided to take her advice and got himself some toast. He buttered his toast and ate it slowly. He looked around his apartment for some coffee, but realized he didn't have any and would have to go to the store and buy some.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/27/2014, 10:42 pm

Sere decided to check on Endo one last time before heading home for the night.  She gently opened his door, peeking her head inside.  "Endo?" she said softly, her voice echoing throughout the room.  There was no response.  

Just to be sure he was sleeping, she tip-toed into the room and walked over to where he was facing on the bed.  Sure enough, his eyes were closed and he was sound asleep.  Sere felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at him, marveling his handsome features and his peaceful expression.  He really was a charming young man - too bad that charm wouldn't last long if he kept up his drinking habits.  

A small smile spread across Sere's lips, and she found herself gently brushing the bangs away from Endo's face.  Why did she feel like she had met this man before?  Looking at him now, that feeling was stronger than ever.  

"You're not alone anymore," she whispered.  And then she did something completely unexpected - she kissed him on the forehead.  "Endymion."

Blushing slightly, Sere quietly left the room and the small home, locking the door behind her.

The next morning, Sere was instantly reminded of the previous night with Endo.  With him in her thoughts, she quickly dressed and headed towards the coffee shop.  Although many would disagree, coffee helped with hangovers, and so Sere decided to get Endo his favorite order.  After telling the barista the order and retrieving the plastic cup, Sere quickly made her way back to Endo's home.  

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door, hoping he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty10/28/2014, 1:26 am

Endo had been sitting in his living room trying to piece together his previous night's activities. There was a note from Sere, but he couln't remember seeing her last night, well he couldn't realy remember anything from the night before other than the cringing pain he felt in his temples from having too much alcohol the night before. He got up and walked over to his bathroom and wet a washcloth and wiped his face.

He examined his room, seeing if it could help him piece anything together, but all he saw was empty water bottles. None of it made sense....unless she walked me home last night.....no that couldn't be, what would she be doing out so late, doesn't she know it isn't safe to be out that late by herself, he thought cursing himself for continuing to think about her in such a way.  He didn't know anything about her and yet he felt an intense pull to be closer to her. He hung his towel up on his shower rod and made his way back to his kitchen to pour himself a glass of water.

He walked over to his radio and turned on his favorite CD and went back and laid on his couch, he didn't have class til the afternoon and planned to get as much rest as possible before his class so he didn't show up still hungover.

He had just laid down when he heard a knock on his door. He got up wondering who could be at the door. He got up and walked over to open the door. When he opened it he saw Sere, he had to mask his surprise at her presence as it confirmed she had been in his apartment last night.

He really wished he could remember last night, he really hoped nothing happened, he knew she deserved better than him, but then why was she here? He would have to find out, he spoke softly, still adjusting to the previous night's events.

"Good morning Sere, what brings you by?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/2/2014, 11:22 am

Sere's eyes widened in shock when Endo opened the door, shirtless.  She took in his appearance, the haziness of his eyes, the toned muscles of his chest, the off-balanced posture.  He was definitely hungover, that was easy to see.  But what did he remember?  Did he remember all he had told her, all she had said?  

Based on what she knew about alcohol, he wouldn't remember a thing.  So she wouldn't mention it...at least, not yet.

She averted her eyes from Endo's appearance and looked down at the coffee in her hands.  Mindlessly, she kicked at the carpet beneath her, reality finally setting in. 

'What am I doing?  He can take care of himself.  Why do I feel the need to take care of him?  It's not like he cares about someone like me.  I'm just one girl out of hundreds he talks to.  So why even bother?'

"I...um...I brought you this," she said, thrusting the coffee out.  She wouldn't look up - she was afraid to see his expression.  Would he laugh at her?  Tell her she was trying to hard?  Snap at her for being so desperate?

Was she really being desperate?  Or was she being a friend?

Judging by what she knew of Endo thus far, he needed a friend.  But the number one question on Sere's mind was whether or not he even wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/2/2014, 5:01 pm

Endo thanked Sere as she handed him the coffee, he had never been so happy to get cofee in all his life. He put it down on the counter. He spoke with a haze in his voice, "excuse me for just a moment."

He went into his room to change into something more appropriate. He pulled on his black jeans and a royal blue button down shirt. He came back out and grabbed his coffee, taking a seat on his chair.

When he saw Sere standing in his walk way he said, "please sit down, if you don't have to go for class, I don't want you to be late on account of me," he said with a chuckle before adding, "it appears that you were here last night, I was hoping maybe you might help me figure out how that happened last night, I am having trouble remembering last nights events," he said with another laugh, he would never admit it but he was embarrassed by his behavior, usually he wouldn't care what happened when he had clearly had too much to drink, but this was different.

He was about to give her a chance to share her nights count of events when his phone went off. Endo looked at the phone and saw it was a blocked number, he decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello....what the hell do you want, how did you get my number? Give you a chance, ha thats classic coming from you, STOP CALLING ME I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" he said his voice growing louder as he spoke to the person on the other line. When he hung up his phone he threw it across the room, he was growing angrier and angrier that his father continued to try and reach out, after he had made it clear when he ran away he wanted nothing to do with the man ever again.

He walked back and plopped in his chair, he glanced up at Sere, he had forgotten she was there. He spoke to his voice more soft, because he didn't want to frghten her more and he also felt his throbbing headache come back on. "Sorry about that, some people just can't take no for an answer."  

"Now where were we?" he asked hoping she could help him piece together some of the nights events.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/2/2014, 8:22 pm

Sere quietly entered Endo's apartment upon his invitation, a light blush lingering on her cheeks.  She opened her mouth to tell Endo what had happened the previous night when a ring from his phone cut her off.  She blinked as he answered the phone, immediately taking on a harsh, rude tone.

Endo began to yell, shouting horrible things into the phone.  Terrified, Sere took a step back, covering her mouth with shaking hands.  Why was he yelling?  Who was on the phone?  

Sere shrank back, staying far out of Endo's reach as he hurled his phone across the room.  Was he always this...violent?  Sere couldn't help but be terrified - she was in the home of someone with a bad reputation, and apparently a bad attitude.  He walked over and sat down, and Sere was under the impression he had forgotten about her.  She turned to leave when he spoke, his voice much softer and quieter.

'Some people?' Sere thought.  Was he referring to the character he had spoken of the previous night?  

Taking a deep breath, Sere spoke.  It took her a moment to get her voice under control, for fear still gripped at her heart.  "Um..." she started, taking a step back into the living room.  "I...was walking home from work, and I saw you leaving the...club.  You looked pretty bad, so I brought you home.  We talked...and I got you to bed and left.  How are you feeling?  If you're not up for literature, I can get the assignments and bring them to you later."

Why was she even standing there?  Why hadn't she turned and left five minutes ago?  Every single alarm in her body was blaring, but her feet were rooted to the floor.  She couldn't leave, for reasons she was unsure of.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/2/2014, 11:03 pm

Endo breathed a sigh of relief, she had only helped him home. But why was she helping me, she barely knows me, he thought. He sat drinking his coffee, the caffeine a relief to his hangover, or at least in his mind it was.

When she asked how he was feeling, he answered trying to keep his cool, "well other than being a little hungover still and getting unwanted calls I am okay, I think I will be able to go to lit, I don't think the professor would like it if his teacher's aide decided to not show up, plus if i remember correctly he will be assigning the first major assignment already, I know its early, but he likes to get a sample of his students' writing early on. We can head there now if you like." he said, his tone much more mellow now. 

He made a mental note to go grocery shopping after his last class, and to tidy up his apartment, he really should find more new hobbies that he could put his anger into, he would also have to go see Andrew later, Andrew could always brighten his spirits, especially when it came to his father. Endo got up and made his way to his messenger bag, checking it and making sure he had everything he needed for the day.

Shadows   - Page 3 E5Nzvxz

Leah woke up late, she rushed to get ready. She couldn't be late, she had already missed two literature courses. She hadn't planned on changing her schedule, but after looking at the biology textbook, she decided she would maybe take that class by itself in the summer, maybe she could find a tutor to help her in biology. Maybe someone in her literature class could bring her up to speed. She hated the fact that she was going to have to force herself to be social, but it was the only way, maybe if she made a friend she could gain the confidence back she lost so long ago.

She walked out the front door of her dorm, she liked living on campus it made her life so much easier, especially since she worked at the cafe too. She walked to her literature class and saw that there were only two seats left, she went and sat in one and got her things out so she would be ready when the professor showed up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/3/2014, 4:36 pm

There were too many thoughts going through Sere's head for her to process all at once.  She was annoyed, scared, and confused.  But at the same time, she felt at peace, as if being in the room with Endo was filling up that empty hole she had in her heart for so long.  The conflicting emotions were rather frustrating, as she tried to decide whether or not she would walk with him to lit.  She was a little irked that he hadn't even bothered to thank her for all she did last night, but at the same time, why was she even expecting one?  Her father never thanked her, so why did she expect a complete stranger to thank her?  

Mentally slapping herself, she lifted her chin and pulled her bag tighter around her shoulder.  "Alright, I'm glad you're feeling better.  And thank you for the warning," she said, nodding appreciatively.  It was at that moment she realized she had completely forgotten to grab her morning tea, for she was too busy focusing on Endo's coffee.  Suppressing a groan, she smiled up at the tall man and said, "Ready to go?"  

She was trying her absolute hardest to stay cheerful, in hopes of lifting up Endo's spirits just a bit.  The things he said to her last night were still floating around her head, raising more questions along with the ones she already had.  This man...was too damaged for Sere to bear.  Looking at him, she knew that he was irreparable.  But she also had a knack for attempting the impossible, and Endo was definitely impossible.  

So, she would fix him herself.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/3/2014, 7:14 pm

When Sere asked Endo if he was ready, he nodded. Then he led the way out of his apartment, locking his door behind him. He figured he would lead the way to the university, he wasn't sure Sere could find her way there by herself from his place.

As they walked, he was thinking of something to say, he was still a bit embarrassed that she saw him like that, but at the same time he was asking himself why he cared so much about what she thought about him.

He finally broke the silence, "I , uh hope I didn't cause you too much trouble last night," he said as he ran a hand through his hair. He still couldn't remember anything about the previous nights events, maybe it would come back to him in time.

He gave her a chance to respond before speaking again, "I really have to get a better hobby," he said with a chuckle as they stepped onto campus.

A few minutes they walked into the lecture hall, Endo went and sat in his seat, pulling out his notebook to write down any information that maybe helpful for students who would see him for help. How he wished his headache would go away as he put his glasses on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/3/2014, 7:41 pm

Sere bit her lip, walking so that her body wouldn't come in contact with Endo's as they made their way to campus.  Why was she trying so hard to prevent that from happening?  Perhaps it was because she was afraid of those...sparks.  

She heard his apology, and suddenly shrugged.  "Don't apologize, it wasn't any trouble at all.  I'm used to it," she replied nonchalantly.  She realized what she had said, causing her eyes to widen.  'Oh God, I hope he didn't hear that,' she thought.  

She laughed when he brought up the topic of a hobby.  Now that she thought of it, Sere needed one too.  Back in high school, playing games and feasting at the arcade had been her hobby.  That, and reading the occasional comic book.  "Have you ever tried writing?" she asked.  "You like literature, right?  Maybe that's your calling," she teased, winking up at him as they entered the classroom.  Searching the room, Sere found the only empty seat next to a small girl with black hair and glasses.  With a bright smile, she slid into the seat and smiled at the girl.

"Hi!  I'm Serenity.  I don't think I've seen you here before - are you new?" she asked, bowing her head to the girl in respect.  If there was one thing Sere couldn't resist, it was making new friends.  And chocolate.  And tea.  And...lots of things...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/3/2014, 7:53 pm

Endo had been thinking about what Sere had asked him before they entered the classroom. I guess I could try writing out, it couldn't hurt right? he thought as he glanced in her direction. She was talking to the girl next to her. One more thought crossed his mind when they were walking, Sere had said she was used to dealing with situations like Endo's. He wondered how that could be, he wondered what her past had been like to have to deal with that. He felt even more a fool for his actions and decided he was going to work on finding a new hobby, drinking was both bad for his health and his wallet. After class he would walk to the local stationery store and purchase a journal.

Leah was a bit startled when the girl next to her spoke, she wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her. When she asked Leah if she was new, she nodded, bowing her head back towards the girl who had introduced herself as Serenity. 

"I'm Leah, I just switched into this class. It seemed much easier to handle compared to biology." She said in a soft tone, trying her best to make eye contact, but struggling because she had not had very many conversations with people, well outside of work where she greeted and took customers orders at the campus cafe. Why can't I just put myself out there, I won't make any friends unless I do so,  she thought as she gave Serenity a smile.

"Can I possibly see your notes for class afterwards, I want to make sure I haven't missed anything important." she asked as the professor walked in and began his lecture.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/3/2014, 9:30 pm

Sere smiled at the girl, taking notice of her shy personality and anti-social aura.  She felt drawn to this girl, almost like how she was drawn to Endo, but this was different.  It was like she was compelled to befriend her, to show this girl that she wasn't alone, and that there were nice people on campus.  

The blonde laughed.  "Yeah, biology is pretty awful.  I'm glad I tested out in high school.  Of course, all of that is thanks to my friend. She's a genius," Sere said, thinking back to her friends back home.  She wondered how they were doing, and if they were pursuing their dreams the way Sere was hers.  

"Oh, of course you can borrow my notes!  Sorry about my handwriting, it's pretty awful, but hey, no one's perfect," she laughed again.  "Tell you what, I'll walk with you wherever you're going next, and we can get to know each other, kay?"  

Sere winked and turned to the front of the room, focusing her attention on the professor.  Of course, as Endo had told her earlier, there was a major assignment coming up.  The thought of Endo caused Sere to lose her focus on the teacher's instructions, instead fixating her eyes on the ebony-haired man at the front of the room.  He was so unbelievably handsome...Sere had never seen someone who could look so good without really putting much thought into their appearance.  

Realizing she was staring, Sere shook her head and blinked a few times before taking notes on the assignment's requirements.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty11/4/2014, 4:46 pm

grr ooc:

When Sere said Leah could borrow her notes, Leah accepted. She suppressed a laugh when she had said her hand writing was awful. Leah had been known for having terrible handwriting in the past, but as she journaled her feelings more and more, her writing slowly improved.

When Sere said she would walk with Leah wherever she was going after class, Leah felt a little nervous. No one had ever wanted to "hang out" with her before as she was viewed as an odditiy wherever she went, but she decided she would go along with whatever game Sere had planned.

"Well after class I have a half an hour break, but then I have to go to work. But maybe we can go sit somewhere outside since it is such a lovely day." She said as she turned her attention back to the professor who was beginning to explain the first assignment of the ssemester

Leah sank low in her seat, maybe this class wasnt the best idea eitehr, she thought as the professor explained the assignment was to be 6-8 pages analyzing a classic literature novel and to re-write one scene from the story. She wondered if she would be able to survive any of her college classes and hoped maybe she could go see her professor for office hours if she needed any help.

She was so happy to be out of that class, and on a break, her mind felt like mush after just one lecture.

Endo had sat almost mindlessly as the lecture went on. He remembered the assignment well. Literature always fascinated him and he completed the assignemnt with little problems. He stole a few glances at Sere and how she was talking to one of the students, he hoped the girl could multi-task as she was needing to write down key information that would help her complete the assignment.

Endo walked slowly out of the lecture hall once class dismissed. He decided to meet up with Andrew and have another cup of coffee and see how his friend was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadows   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows    Shadows   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next