Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
Shadows (OOC Discussion) Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Shadows (OOC Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty
PostSubject: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/25/2014, 11:20 am

So I just had this idea come to me. It's another Silver Millinium....well thats one possibility. It could be AU which would be more fun. It would be a story about Serenity and Endymion falling in love, and such, but Endymion is kinda a bad boy, not evil per say but not necessarily good either. Serenity is drawn to him like a moth to a flame, but she is sweet, pure and innocent, but Endymion begins to rub off on her and she becomes different and everyone around her notices and begins to discourage their relationship, but Serenity won't listen.

This is a 2 person RP

Serenity - Miss Moon Rose
Endymion- Mistress Moon

All other characters will be NPC

Last edited by Mistress Moon on 10/6/2014, 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : giving the RP a title)
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/25/2014, 10:27 pm

This sounds fun! I'd be willing to be either Serenity or Endymion, since I have profiles for both Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/25/2014, 10:38 pm

nice same here, i have a serenity profile but if you want to take her you can. oh wait i think Kousagi said with 2 people RPs you dont need profiles.

I am thinking Endymion being into martial arts and maybe having a rugged look (idk why but i find that very appealing. and maybe hes got some tatoos and that canon ear piercing Naoko-sama gave him in the manga)

I think I am going to go with Endymion this time. I already have lots of ideas. This is going to be AU. Were in college. i was thinking Endymion/ Mamoru- I will prob come up with some name from the two for him, but he will be 22. I was wondering if we go with that, what would you want Usagi to study.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/26/2014, 6:53 am

Sounds good! I'll probably add a profile for Usagi anyway, since I already have it on The Galaxy Cauldron. I think I'll have her have the full name of Serenity, but most people will call her Sere or Rena. Whatever works xD. I was thinking she could be a freshman in college with the hopes of getting big in the fashion industry.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/26/2014, 10:44 am

that could work. i am wondering what class she could be in where Mamoru is a TA. Maybe its an art school and he is an art student to, but he's more into sketching and stuff. For his name I think I am going to go with Endo (like in the manga when he was brainwashed) he's not brainwashed here, but he's going to be more of a jerk/tease/ tool, and I think it will maybe take him awhile to remember their past lives.

He's got the whole bad body appeal package. All I can say this is definitely an AU mamoru Razz

Shadows (OOC Discussion) Screen23
special thanks to Addy who helped me make him look just right Smile

Edit- i did a lil editing, now idk which mamo to use
Shadows (OOC Discussion) CDVa5P9
or
Shadows (OOC Discussion) TQuz7NZ
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/29/2014, 8:48 pm

do we want them to have their memories of the past or will it come back to them?

i really like the AU stories for some reason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/29/2014, 8:53 pm

Ooo, so sexy xD.

I think it should come back to them.  Like...something triggers it.  Perhaps their first real kiss or something like that.

I love AU's, don't even get me started <3 I'm going to get my Usagi profile uploaded here in a few.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/29/2014, 8:56 pm

nice nice. Razz i tried to make endymion kinda dark and brooding. I am thinking of going with his name Endou that was used when he was under the influence of the dark kingdom. I am also wondering what class could he be a TA in that Usagi is taking, maybe a basic art drawing class. 
he is going to be such a tool, tease, and a bit of a jerk, it comes with his bad boy appeal, but yea. Idk if i had it in his profile, but for this story i am going to have him into martial arts, not sure which one yet, its still a process Smile let me know what you think Smile

Oooh and a name, what should we call this RP.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/29/2014, 9:18 pm

OH OH

So, this is just an idea, but maybe he could be a martial arts instructor?  Usagi could take the course, just for the fun of it.  I'm kinda thinking along the lines of Divergent, if you've read or seen that.  I like the name Endo, as well.  

Names, names, always the hardest...

I like dark, mysterious titles, so if my ideas are too dark let me know and I'll eat candy or something xD

Shatter Me
Shadows
Daybreak
Beauty and the Beast (i just got done watching once upon a time don't judge me xD )
Empty Gestures

If you don't like any of those, feel free to let me know.  I won't be offended, I promise xD
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/30/2014, 12:42 am

I do like the martial arts instructor idea. I haven't seen divergent though, I need to maybe read up on some martial arts, cuz I dont know anything about them.

I like shaddows or daybreak. I have heard goof things about beauty and the beast. It looks like a really good show
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/30/2014, 6:28 am

Okie dokie! And yeah, Once Upon a Time is my favorite show of all time, and it does such a great job of taking all of the fairytales from our childhood and bringing them to life. It's just beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/30/2014, 11:16 am

i think maybe Endou will have a background in all the martial arts, but he maybe teaches Karate. I don't know much about karate, but maybe i can just focus on technique or something Razz or maybe hes in an advanced class and Usagi is in a beginning class, idk lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/30/2014, 3:11 pm

I'm sure we will work something out Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/30/2014, 6:59 pm

So, which title are we going to use? I'm going to update my list of roleplays, which is why I'm asking, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty9/30/2014, 9:32 pm

Lets go with shadows, it sounds super mysterious and just makes me smile at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 6:55 am

Alrighty then!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 6:51 pm

I think I am ready to go when you are. I feel like we could play it  as we go and figure stuff out Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 7:41 pm

I'm ready too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 8:40 pm

okie dokie. i can make my post first if you like or if you wanna start thats fine too. I could just have like an introductory post.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 9:15 pm

Go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 9:24 pm

okay i will get something up after i finish my chapter outline.
first post up i changed his name spelling- Endo now, not Endou

maybe Usagi (is she Usagi) in this story can bump into him and cause a stir to his peaceful morning. i wasnt sure what to post for him, so i hope it is okay for a first post Razz

Last edited by Mistress Moon on 10/1/2014, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more info)
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 11:08 pm

Her full name is going to be Serenity, but she prefers for people to call her by Sere or Rena. I'll go post Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/1/2014, 11:16 pm

okay, just wanted to check to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/5/2014, 1:05 pm

just wanting to check in give a bump
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty10/5/2014, 1:10 pm

Whoops, sorry! It's been a crazy weekend for me - I had my first homecoming dance and my boyfriend's birthday party, and now I'm finally relaxing after fracturing my ankle on a coffee table xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows (OOC Discussion)   Shadows (OOC Discussion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows (OOC Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next