Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
Silver and Black - Page 2 Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Silver and Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/4/2014, 11:49 pm

Silver and Black - Page 2 Prince11

When Endymion told Serenity he thought her mama had something better in store for her she couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. Lately she had felt as if her mama had been so busy and that she hadn't gotten to spend much time with her, other than the tea party she had with her mama earlier that afternoon.

She sat in her seat, she needed an extra cushion in her chair so she could see over the table. The food all looked so amazing. Sereinty's eyes grew wide in admiration as one of the staff members brought her, her plate. 

When Endymion leaned over and whispered that whoever had the best manners would get the other's dessert, she sat up straighter and removed her elbows from her table. She was determined to win this challenge, but when she looked down at all the different silverware she grew nervous. Mama never told me there were so many forks and spoons. She scrunched up her face and stared at the forks trying to figure out which one to eat with, she didn't want to ask Endymion for fear of losing his bet.

She looked around to see if she could figure out what fork others were using, but they all looked the same. She thought about asking her mama, but when she turned, she noticed her mama had stood to great the newest guests. the Shittenou had been able to make it after all, Serenity would have to greet them after dinner, she felt like it was a real party now. 

If only she could figure out which fork she was supposed to eat with, she would be able to eat her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/6/2014, 10:32 pm

Minako looked over at Rei. "It seems that this time she decided the Princess should be here." The senshi of love and beauty said in a flat tone. It wasn't like Minako had any control over where the Princess would be, or if she was allowed to come to an official dinner or not. While she was the princess' guardian and leader of her guardians she wasn't her mother and in the end the Queen made these decisions. "If you don't like Rei, I suggest you take it up with the Queen." the blonde said with a flip of her hair.

That was when she caught a glimpse of Kunzite. Her breath caught and her heart skipped a beat. She knew then that she had to have a dance with the impressive general tonight. She smiled her best and brightest, as dinner started.

Makoto had to stifle a giggle at the exchange between her leader and her teammate. They were always going at each other's throats about the princess. For Makoto it was nearly comical to watch, the senshi of thunder couldn't help be wonder what the future would hold with these two.

Makoto wasn't sure what was keeping dinner, but she stole a glance at the generals that accompanied the Prince. That brunette was handsome. She wondered if he would look like her future boyfriend. Would he be the man she measured all others by? She just blushed and slipped off into her daydreams about boys.

The Queen smiled at Serenity. "This one." She whispered pointed discretely to her daughter to help her with table manners. There must be a lapse in the princess' education if she was struggling with this, but then the Queen had given he'd daughter's teachers no warning that the Princess would be here tonight. This wasn't her debut or anything other than her first public appearance since her birth. This was really a night that the Queen had wished she could have just spent with her daughter but things needed sorted and the prince was here. At least the children got along. That was a comfit to the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/7/2014, 2:21 am

Serenity looked up at her mama with thankful eyes as she pointed out the correct fork to be used with dinner. She took care to eat her food, she was lucky that her chicken had been cut for her, she hadn't yet been allowed to use knives yet. She had to constantly remember to keep her elbows off the table. If only I were bigger, I could reach the table much easier, she thought as she took the last bite of her meal. She looked around, everyone appeared to be in conversation. She had noticed that the senshi each reacted when the shittenou came into the room. 

Serenity suddenly remembered something she had made for Endy awhile back with the hope she would see him again. She snuck away, hoping no one would see her. She went to one of her secret places in the palace that was close by. She pulled out the gift she had made for Endy, she felt silly now, he would probably laugh at it, but she spent so much time stringing everything together,she decided she had to give it to him now. She clutched the gift as she made her way back to the dining hall and to her seat, hoping no one had noticed her short disappearance. 

She had come back just in time, they were just beginning to cart out the desserts. Serenity's eyes widened as she saw the sweets being displayed.

She hoped she had won the bet with Endy.

She then noticed how nice everyone was dressed and couldn't believe she had only noticed her mama's pretty dress, she wondered if maybe there would be dancing, would she be allowed to dance too? would anyone want to dance with the little moon princess she thought as the staff began to serve dessert.

Silver and Black - Page 2 NDBu8Zo

Rei glanced at Minako taken a bit aback by her sudden change in tone. "I don't mind her being here, I just hope the princess doesn't take this as the starting point to her becoming a senshi, you know how she can be, her mind is an endless sea of ideas. She is so easily influenced right now, hopefully the Queen can help direct her attention away from the senshi life and more towards becoming an heir to the throne. I guess if I need to I can express my thoughts to the queen, but...." she trailed off catching a site of Jadeite as he walked in the room. 

She felt all the air leave her lungs, it had been so long since she had seen him. He was even more handsome than she remembered. She hoped he had noticed her and they would dance the night away together, if she was lucky she would feel his arms circle around her as he pulled her into him and would gently kiss her as he had done in the past.

"What was I saying?" Mars asked the senshi of love, as she started to come out of her stupor of seing Jadeite.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/9/2014, 11:20 am

Silver and Black - Page 2 Endymion_zps33099637

Endymion couldn't help but smile at Serenity's attempts to use her best manners.  She was too adorable to not smile at.  He felt a little bad for her, though, for it seemed she was slightly unprepared for tonight's dinner.  He looked across the table at the princess's senshi, taking in each one in turn.  They were all respectable princesses, but Endymion had never looked too highly upon them.  Naturally, they were all his shittenou ever talked about, but he had never appreciated their treatment of Serenity.  Just because they were her guardians, didn't mean they were forbidden to befriend her.  He understood that Serenity's begging to become a senshi could get rather irritating, but she was still a child.  What little girl wouldn't want to be a senshi?

The doors of the dining room opened and Endymion turned, nodding at his shittenou before continuing his dinner.  The men must have gotten caught up, he decided.  Probably checking themselves out in the mirror to make sure they were at their best for the senshi.

Dessert finally came, and he had to admit that Serenity had performed rather admirably.  With a fake groan, he slid his plate of dessert in her direction.  "It seems you have defeated me, fair maiden," he said, a dramatic flair in his voice.  

~~~

The shittenou took their seats, each trying their best not to be taken in by the inner senshi's beauty and grace.  Every once in a while, they would steal glances at the princess's, but they would refrain from saying anything.  They couldn't hint on to the queen that they had feelings for her daughter's guardians, could they?  No, of course not.  So, each man ate in silence, only speaking when spoken to.   But perhaps they would get away with a dance, later on?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/9/2014, 2:41 pm

Serenity's eyes widened when she saw Endymion push his dessert over to her. She didn't know where to start  with her deserts. She lifted her fist up in victory for having the best manners. She remembered the bracelet she had gone to fetch for Endymion and pulled it out and slid it over to him. "That's for you, I have been waiting so long to give it to you. It has special magic, you can't lose it or it can't protect you from the bad guys, I made it all by myself" she said with a proud smile as she admired her work. She had rummaged through many drawers and boxes to find the keys, buttons and other knick knacks she found to string onto the bracelet.

She continued to eat her desserts, she felt so lucky to be able to eat this much sweets, hopefully mama wouldn't mind she thought as she placed her fork down. She was beginning to grow restless though as the people around her were engaged in conversation and she heard the band playing music. She began to fidget in her seat a bit hoping to dance soon, even though the little princess had no idea how to dance, she just found it very interesting, but she had not begun dance lessons yet, but had snuck some observations of the senshi in their dance lessons.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/19/2014, 11:52 pm

The queen smiled at her daughter. She had won the bet and for that she was proud even if the Queen had helped her. With a smile she stood. "I thank you all for coming tonight." She said in her royal tone. "I believe the evening calls for dancing as well." She winked at her daughter. She hoped that seeing all that a princess could have over what a senshi could have would help her change her mind about pestering them to become one.

The Queen sat down again as the room was readied for dancing. "Serenity," She said leaning in to speak only to her daughter. "You know that dancing with princes is only for princesses and queens right?" She said. "If you were to be a senshi you couldn't dance with you dear friend Endy." She placed a hand on the child's shoulder."If you were to become a senshi you wouldn't be able to attend only but the most official gathering. That is why your guardians are here. To be a senshi, my dearest moon beam is to give up everything that is you." She said with her eyes sad, she hated that she even had to teach this lesson to her daughter.

Minako had trouble keeping her eyes off Kunzite and it didn't help that he sat across from her at dinner. This wasn't an easy evening. She conducted herself with all the grace she possessed as a Senshi and a Princess. She only smiled politely when the Queen announced dancing, but inside she was screaming for Kunzite to ask her to dance.

Makoto's thought were divided. She wondered about how some of the dishes were prepared and when she wasn't thinking about the food, she was thinning about Nephrite. The General was handsome for certain and the senshi of thunder could feel her heart beating in her chest when she stole a glance at him. The fact he was across from her was hard to ignore. 'Oh man.' She thought. When the Queen said there would be dancing, Mako had to restrain her self from whooping in joy. She knew that she had to get a dance with Nephrite, it would bring the evening to the prefect ending.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/20/2014, 12:28 am

ooc:
When Serenity heard her mama mention dancing she smiled. She had been wanting to dance with Endy for so long and now she had her chance. She just hoped he would want to dance with her, she was small, but she had a big heart and gave everything her all, if she were asked to dance she would do her best, even though she didn't know how.

When her mama sat down to speak to her, she listened and looked up at wonder. When she said only princesses and queens could dance with the Prince, she quickly looked over to him and back to her mama, her gaze took on one of interest and curiousity, she couldnt imagine not being able to dance with Endy, if she couldnt dance with him she would be sad. When she said, the senshi were only allowed to the official meetings, Serenity wondered what that meant. 

When the queen said that becoming a senshi met to give up everything that was her she let out a small shocked sigh. She wouldn't want to give up sleeping in, or eating sweets, and all the other fun things she did. She looked over to her guardians a sudden look of worry on her face, she spoke with a tone of concern and guilt in her voice, "mama, did the senshi give up who they are to be senshi?" Suddenly the liefe of a senshi didn't seem so appealing.

Rei had finished her dinner and when the queen announced it was time to dance, she sat waiting, hoping Jadeite would ask her to dance. She had enjoyed dinner, the conversation with the senshi had been nice and too her knowledge the princess hadn't said anything about their encounter earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/23/2014, 1:05 pm

Endymion was surprised when Serenity revealed a bracelet to him.  He smiled, picking it up and examining it.  It looked like it had taken a lot of time and effort to furnish, and that fact made Endymion's heart fill with warmth.  He looked down at the blonde princess, feeling his smile grow.  "Thank you, Serenity.  This is the most thoughtful gift anyone has ever given me.  I will cherish it all of my days," he said, slipping it onto his wrist.  

It was that moment when Endymion realized it was time to end the night with dancing, and he suddenly grew nervous.  He needed to alert the queen of Zoisite's discoveries, but how could he do so without gaining the attention of the senshi?  Enydmion looked over at Zoisite, who seemed to be thinking the same thing.  Suddenly, an idea struck Endymion.  His eyes widened and he nodded in the direction of the four senshi, who were sitting elegantly at the table.  Zoisite seemed to understand, for he nodded and went to talk to Kunzite.

Endymion, knowing that his little princess would want to dance, stood and bowed to her, extending his hand in invitation.  "Princess Serenity, dearest maiden of the Moon, may I have this dance?" 

~

Zoisite, understanding Endymion's thoughts, turned to tell Kunzite of their plan.  He was surprised, however, to find that Kunzite was missing.  His eyes scanned the room, landing on the silver-haired man as he bowed to the princess of Venus.  Zoisite watched in shock as Kunzite gave his most-winning smile to the blonde senshi, asking her, "Would you do me the honor of sharing this dance with me?"

Rolling his eyes, Zoisite turned to talk to Nephrite, but realized he was gone as well.  With a quiet groan, Zoisite smacked his hand against his forehead when he saw the other shittenou with hearts practically in his eyes as he bowed to the princess of Jupiter.  He felt he would be sick when Nephrite said, "Beautiful princess of courage, might I be privileged enough to share one dance with you?"

Seeing Jadeite sitting by himself and hoping the other man would listen, Zoisite slid into Nephrite chair and leaned over to talk to the grumpy-looking shittenou.  "Jadeite," he whispered, "Endymion wants us to distract the senshi so he may talk to the queen.  Ask the princess of Mars to dance."

Jadeite simply raised an eyebrow at Zoisite before grunting and looking away, his arms crossed over his chest.  Seeing that Jadeite had no intention of moving, he couldn't help but feel bad for the Martian princess.  Jadeite was an imbecile at heart, he thought.  "You're impossible," Zoisite growled, turning away.  It was then he realized that it was only the two shittenou and the Mercurian and Martian princess at the table.  He suddenly grew nervous as he laid eyes on the blue-haired princess, his stomach fluttering with a million butterflies.

Taking a deep breath, he stood and walked over to the senshi of wisdom, bowing low before speaking.  "Your highness," he said, trying to keep his nerves under control.  He could hear Jadeite's chuckles, and resisted the urge to glare at the other man.  "Would you do me the honor of sharing this dance with one so elegant and wise?" 

Silver and Black - Page 2 PrincessMercury_zpsfa24f2c0

Ami had been watching Zoisite from time to time all night, secretly hoping that she would get to dance with him.  He was so handsome and intelligent, and he had been on her thoughts since their last meeting.  As the meal ended, Ami watched in silent despair as both Minako and Makoto were asked to dance.  She glanced at Rei, glad she wasn't the only one sitting there without a partner.

She was taken by surprise when Zoisite approached her, asking her in the most gentlemanly way to dance.  Her cheeks reddened, and Ami couldn't help but smile as she took Zoisite's hand.  "It would be my pleasure," she said softly.  Her heart was beating out of control as he led her to the dance floor, engaging them both in an elegant and graceful dance.  His hand was in hers, with his other hand gently on her waist.  Ami had placed her hand on his shoulder, and the two had fallen into step instantly.  It was like they were meant to be together - her hand fit perfectly in his, their bodies moved in synchronization, and their eyes just could not be drawn away from each other's.  

~

Jadeite sat in his chair, glaring at the tablecloth.  The other shittenou had already made their moves, and Jadeite was getting frustrated thinking of what he was going to do.  He had been wanting to dance with the Martian princess, but there was just one problem: he couldn't dance.  He had never really been taught, in all honesty.  That was the embarrassing truth, and he would never admit it out loud.  

He risked the chance to look up, seeing the raven-haired princess and feeling his body warm with affection.  She was just so...perfect, and merely laying eyes on her lit his heart on fire.  Methodically, robotically, Jadeite's body stood and headed towards the last princess.  It wasn't until he was standing before her that he came to reality and realized what he was doing.  His eyes widened in shock and he shoved his hands into his pockets, not knowing what to really say or do.  "Um...." he said, looking down at his feet.  He couldn't help but look up at her again, and suddenly the words spilled from his mouth.  "Will you please dance with me?"  He cursed, rubbing his hands over his face and through his hair.  "Um...what I meant to say was...I would be honored if..." he paused.  "Look, you're beautiful and I can't stop thinking about you.  Please dance with me."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/23/2014, 3:05 pm

When Endy asked her to dance, Serenity's entire face lit up. She had to control her bouncing up and down i her seat, she was just so excited, she didn't know how to dance, but she figured if she was with Endy it wouldn't matter and she would have the most fun time.

She spoke to answer his question, "yes, Endy I want to dance wit you too." Sere jumped off her chair and landed on the floor and waited for Endy so they could walk to the dance floor.

Mars sat watching as all her fellow senshi were asked to dance by the shittenou. She looked on with envy and glanced over to Jadeite who didn't appear like he would move. She thought to herself, is he just going to sit there all night, am I actually going to have to go ask him to dance.  She finally got the answer to her thoughts as jadeite approached her and after a moments struggle asked her to dance.

"It's about time you asked me Jadeite, you should never keep a princess waiting," she said her tone sounding a bit angry but then she winked to show him she was only teasing him. She let the blonde shittenou lead her to the dance floor. She laced her arm with his as they walked to the dance floor. She thought for a moment how she was enjoying this night and how her duties as a senshi could be hung on the wall so to speak for the night.

~~~~~~~~~

Little did the guests know that there was someone or rather something outside the palace wating to get in and make its move on the young moon princess.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/24/2014, 7:48 pm

The Queen nodded at her daughter's comment. "Yes they gave up so many things that they loved, to become senshi." She said. "But never mind that now, go enjoy your dance." The queen smiled at her daughter when the Earth Prince asked her to dance.

Venus' cheeks her hot when Kunzite asked her to dance. She put on her best smile and responded."I'd be honored." She said taking his hand and allowing him to lead her onto the dance floor.

Mako wasn't sure what to do. Dancing wasn't something covered in senshi training and she hadn't taken any lessons before coming to the moon. so would winging it work? As she wondered, she answer. "Sure, it'll be fun." Her smile big and genuine. She wasn't going to let not knowing how to dance get in the way of being close to a cute boy!!

The queen watched the couples dancing and warmth filled her heart. She would have to tell her daughter more about what it meant to be a senshi and what the cost really is. She felt while the young Guardians were more than able to tell her, it should be her mother. How many years has it been since those young girls came here? How many years since they saw their parents or loved ones? It hurt the queen to think about that, what she asked them to give up and what they gave up for her daughter. They all really did love the girl, that was evident in their presence here. The queen only hoped it would be obvious to the princess soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/26/2014, 10:46 pm

Endymion chuckled at the princess's enthusiasm and led her out to the dance floor, taking her hands and assisting her in the dance.  He moved slowly, giving the little girl time to adjust and move as he led her through the steps.  He twirled her, lifted her into the air, dipped her, and more as the song continued, his desire only to see the smile on her lively face.  But sadly, the song ended before Endymion could blink, and he knew he had to talk to the queen.  Kneeling down, he tapped Serenity's nose and said, "I'm sorry, my darling, but I must speak with your mother.  We will dance again later, okay?" 

With a parting smile, Endymion headed over to the queen of the Moon and extended his hand to her in invitation.  "Your majesty, may I have the honor of sharing this next dance with you?" he said, looking into the queen's kind eyes.  He hoped that she would be able to read his expression and understand that there was something urgent he needed to speak with her about.

~~~

The shittenou each danced with their respective lady, moving in time with the music.  At least, some of them were.

Kunzite was knowledgeable in the world of ballroom dancing, but he was no where near as practiced as Zoisite.  He knew the proper steps and how to keep in time with his partner, but there were always those awkward moments when he would move the wrong way and cause his companion to adjust.  Easily, though, he covered those moments by capturing her in his gaze and smiling down at the blonde goddess.

Nephrite could only focus on the beautiful woman in his arms, and he didn't really pay attention to the dance much.  He let her take him where she wanted to go - after all, her wish was his command.  Every now and then he would surprise her by dipping her or twirling her, but that was only because he wanted an excuse to hold her closer.  She was a unique beauty, one with feminine grace and sophistication.  His desire to get to know her better burned within him as they danced.

Jadeite was a little more tentative in his movements, for he had never taken the time to attend his dancing lessons with the other shittenou.  He had always deemed himself too old for dancing.  And now he was paying the price - Princess Rei probably thought him a fool after the multiple times he stepped on her toes and mumbled an apology.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty11/27/2014, 10:36 pm

Sere was having so much fun dancing with Endy. When he lifted her, she couldn't help but giggle. She felt so happy to be dancing and spending time with one of her favorite people. When the song ended, Sere was a little sad for a second, but when Endy tapped her nose she giggled again and nodded when he said they could dance again later. 

" I would love to dance with Endy again." She said her smile big as she walked back over to her seat and sat for a moment- she noticed the cart of sweets and her eyes widened as she looked around to make sure no one would see her before she snuck over to get herself one more sweet treat for the night."

Rei grew more and more flustered and frustrated each time Jadeite stepped on her toes. Does he really know notihing about dancing? She thought with annoyance- she wished she could have gotten a more skilled dance partner- but at least she admired Jadiete for his looks, even if he couldn't dance she could still admire the handsome general she was dancing with.

She huffed out a breath before she moved in to take the lead, hoping to calm both hers and Jadeite's nerves and to actually dance to the music that was playing.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty12/9/2014, 1:18 pm

The Queen smiled. "I would love to." She said taking the prince's hand. "Serenity, why do you have a sweet, while you wait for me to return your charming prince?" She suggested as she and Endymion made their way to the dance floor. She knew that there was something weighing on the young man's mind.

Minako tried to stifle her giggles at the sometime clumsy way that Kunzite moved. It was like he knew the steps but in the end wasn't very practiced. She didnt let that stop her from having a great dance. She didn't even mind when he stepped on her toes.

Makoto was in heaven. She loved how they moved across the floor as if no one else in the world was there. She loved when he dipped her and she loved the feeling of closeness they shared after each one. She couldn't help be love the whole experience and hated when it ended. "Can we just keep dancing?" She asked shyly. She really didn't want to sit down just yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty12/9/2014, 9:30 pm

Prince Endymion made sure to be extra careful while dancing with the queen. Stepping on her or messing up the dance would not serve well in his favor, he thought. But now that they were alone, he could talk to her about Zoisite's discovery.

"Your majesty, I'm afraid my coming here wasn't on good terms. Zoisite, one of my shittenou, came to me this afternoon with an urgent discovery. According to his inventions, which, mind you, are not 100% reliable, a negative energy has broken through the Moon's peaceful shell. We don't know for sure if it's true or not, but I thought it best to warn you at the nearest convenience. My shittenou and I will stay here and protect you and the princess, if you so desire."

~~~

Jadeite looked down at the floor, watching Rei's legs move so that he could attempt to follow. Why did he have to be such an idiot? The Martian princess probably hated him at this point. He risked a glance over at Zoisite, who was dancing flawlessly, as usual. With a scowl, Jadeite looked back down at his feet.

Nephrite grinned down at Makoto wrapping his arms tighter around her and spinning her in a circle. "It would be my pleasure," he said happily. Could this night get any better?

Silver and Black - Page 2 PrincessMercury_zpsfa24f2c0

Ami continued to dance with Zoisite, smiling when he started asking her questions about her life and her duty here on the Moon. Ami answered all of his questions patiently, understanding his desire for knowledge and understanding of those he communicated with. 

The bluenette's eyes drifted to the left, where Endymion was dancing with the queen. Ami, who always had good hearing, was able to hear what the Terran prince was saying. Startled at the news, Ami looked up at Zoisite. "What is he saying? Is there...an enemy?" she asked, alarm and panic in her voice and eyes. Zoisite looked away towards Kunzite, then back at Ami.

"Yes," he said quietly. "I'm certain of it. There is something coming, your highness. Something we will all have to face."

Ami was shocked. How could this happen so quickly, without any sort of forewarning? Maybe this was their forewarning.

But for some odd reason, she was not afraid. As she moved in Zoisite's arms, she felt confident, almost at peace. She knew that if she stayed by his side, nothing would go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty12/11/2014, 2:02 am

Serenity smiled when her mama said she could have another sweet. She nearly ran over to the dessert cart with excitement. She wished she had a friend to share the dessert with, but everyone else was on the dance floor. 

Serenity struggled to reach the plate with the white piece of cake. It had been calling to her. After a moment of battling with the plate it finally came off the tray, but the problem was that the entire cart of desserts came crashing down with it. Serenity got away from the cart as fast as she could.

Just after Serenity had gotten out of the clear- the cart came down with a loud crash. The banging shook inside Sereity's ears and she ran and hid under one of the tables fearing she would be in big trouble. She hadn't knocked the cart over on purpose- she just hadn't bee able to reach her plate- she never imagined the whole cart would topple over.

Rei continued to dance with Jadeite, but even after she took the lead he still wouldn't look at her. Do I have something on my face, she thought with a hint of anger. She was beginning to grow irritated with Jadeite, but she took a deep breath to calm herself before speaking.

"You know, it would be much better for you, if you would just look at me while we dance- it will help you fall into the steps." She said as she observed her senshi and now her Queen dancing with Endymion. She wondered what that was about- the two had rarely been close like that and when she saw the look on Endymion's face, she instantly knew something was up, she could tell due to her sixth sense. She decided she would try to talk to the other senshi about it once the shittenou went home. She would also talk to the queen the first chance she had gotten. Why did she just now get this feeling that something was terribly wrong. 

As she was in thought a loud bang echoed through the dining hall to where everyone was dancing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Moon Rose
Dream Mirror
Miss Moon Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty1/30/2015, 11:48 pm

Endymion was taken completely by surprise when a loud crash broke the music's peaceful serenity. He stopped dancing with the queen and followed the sound, seeing that the entire dessert cart had toppled over. All kinds of different varieties of sweets were now spread across the floor, oozing and leaking into a mixture of delicious flavors. Servants were already bustling to clean up the mess, and Endymion could see one servant running off to tell the chef to get more desserts. With a low chuckle, Endymion shook his head. He noticed Serenity's little blonde head ducking beneath a table, and he knew immediately who had caused the ruckus. That was just like her - she just couldn't get enough sweets. 

~

Jadeite was uncertain as he forced himself to look away from the floor and into Rei's entracing violet eyes. He found himself suddenly lost, unable to pull himself out of his partner's beautiful gaze. No longer was Jadeite focused on his dancing. It all felt natural to him now, almost as if looking into Rei's eyes had given him the confidence he needed. Smiling at her, he spun her into a graceful circle, breathing in the scent of her hair as it whipped past him. When did she become so entrancing? Jadeite couldn't remember exactly when it was that he started falling for her, but it wasn't until this moment when he realized just how hard he fell.

His trance was broken by the crash of the dessert cart, and instinctively he pushed Rei behind him. His body was immediately tense, ready to defend against any threat. After the news Zoisite had reported, all of the shittenou had been on edge. A sudden disturbance like this was definitely more than enough to put Jadeite on the protective side. He would never let any harm come to Rei.

When he realized it had just been the dessert cart that had fallen over, Jadeite's cheeks turned red. He felt slightly embarrassed for overreacting the way he did,  and he hoped that Rei wouldn't think him a fool for it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror
Mistress Moon

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty2/1/2015, 12:27 am

Mars turned when she heard the crash. Why did something have to ruin her mood. She had finally gotten Jadeite to follow her moves and he was now leading. She held in a gasp when Jadeite pushed him behind her in a protective manner. She instinctively clasped one arm around him and drew nearer to him.

As she stood behind to him, her small frame near his own broader frame, her heartbeat quickened. She felt her cheeks grow hot as he turned and revealed his own flushed cheeks. It had only been Serenity who knocked over the dessert tray. Now all the food would be wasted. Mars was a little flustered but tried to not let it ruin her mood.

Mars looked up to Jadeite unsure of what to say next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Serenity turned and followed Endymion's gaze and saw the mess unfold from the dessert cart being toppled over. She knew Serenity had done it. She wished the little one would have grabbed something that would have been easier to reach, but she couldn't really be mad at her daughter, as long as no one was hurt the Queen was okay that the mishap had unfolded.

She placed a hand on Endymion's shoulder as she spoke, "excuse me for just a moment, I should go check on little Serenity, but maybe I can convince her to head to her room so we can talk about the reason why you are here. I do love your visits, but I sense there is something behind your unannounced arrival."

The queen excused herself and walked over to where Serenity was. She crouched down and spoke to her daughter who was hiding behind a table cloth.

"Serenity, come on out sweetheat, its okay. No one was hurt." when her daughter came out the queen smiled at her. She could see the twinge of guilt in her little one's eyes. She picked up her daughter as she spoke, "tell you what, I will walk you to your room and we can grab a dessert to go on the way, what do you say?" the queen asked hoping Serenity would go with her plan.

Serenity peeked out from under the table. She noticed all the music stopped and the people stopped dancing. She heard her mama speak and tell her everything was okay. She was a little suspicious when her mama said she was going to her room with dessert. Serenity hoped she wasn't in trouble. She nodded when her mama said they were going to her room.

Serenity walked with her mama to her room and once they were in her room, she was able to eat her dessert Her mama told her that she wanted her to stay in her room for a bit. She said she needed to talk with Endymion and the senshi. 

Serenity nodded not really understanding what was going on. "then you come back and weed me a tory before bed." Serenity smiled when her mama told her she would return. She hopped off her bed and made her way to her toy pile after she gave her mama a big hug.

After the queen left Serenity in her room she posted two guards on her daughters door, in case any intruders tried to come in. She made her way back to the ballroom. She found Endymion and asked him to gather the shittenou and meet her and the Guardian senshi in the council room so that they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Black   Silver and Black - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Black

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2