HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
by Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
by Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
by Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
by Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
by Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
by Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
by Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
by Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
by Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Share | 

Fading Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Parallel Moon Crystal  Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   6/22/2015, 9:04 pm

"I agree," he said. Mamoru then stood up and helped his sleepy girlfriend up. The two of them headed to her house and he kissed her goodnight on the cheek. Mamoru then proceeded back home. Once he got home, Mamrou took a quick hot shower and then changed into his sweatpants. He climbed into bed and turned off the light. He then drifted off to sleep. 

Mamoru found himself wondering in a dense fog. For some reason he felt on edge. Something wasn't right about the fog. Suddenly he heard a deep laugh. Mamoru quickly ran toward it and eventually came across a man with white hair. In front him was a girl? He couldn't really make the person out because of the fog. The white hair man raised his hand and fire came out hitting the person. They screamed in pain.

Mamoru jolted up in his bed and stared out to the wall. He found himself shaking from the nightmare. Who was that man? And why did he kill that person? Why did he feel like he knew that person?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   6/22/2015, 10:06 pm

After Mamoru walked her home and kissed her goodnight, Usagi took a bath and then went to sleep. Her sleep was filled with happy dreams, she was on a date with Mamoru and they were dressed up. She was dancing with him in a beautiful pink dress. Her hair was styled differently. The two lovebirds also shared a meal overlooking the water. She felt Mamoru embrace her from behind as he told her he loved her and kissed her.

Usagi was about to tell Mamoru she loved him too when she was pulled from her dream. Usagi woke up feeling refreshed. She actually woke up early to get ready for school. She got dressed and went downstairs to grab her lunch and was on her way to school. 

While she walked, she sent a text to Mamoru,

Good morning Mamo-chan, I hope you slept well. Have a great day today. Hope I can see you later.
<3 Usako 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   7/14/2015, 10:52 pm

Mamoru sat up in bed, when he heard is phone going off. He felt exhausted from last night's dream. He grabbed his phone and read the text message from Usagi. He just sat there staring at it. For some reason he felt uneasy and his mind began to wonder. His nightmare raced through his mind and he saw the image of the person screaming in pain. He wondered if that person was...

No.

He shook his head. Mamoru got out of bed and got ready for the day. He tried his hardest to push the nightmare to back of his mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   7/21/2015, 2:05 am

By the time Usagi had gotten to school, she had still not heard from Mamoru. Maybe he is busy this morning. Maybe he had a test to study for. Maybe...Usagi ran through a list of maybes as to why Mamoru didn't text her back. She hoped she was okay and pushed away any negative thoughts as she walked into her first class of the day.

Everything was going so good, she had wanted to go on more dates like the one from last night. Watching the meteor shower was right up Usagi's alley when it came to romance. 

Normally Usagi wouldn't have her phone out in class, but she kept it close with the hopes that Mamoru would return her text, and that he wasn't avoiding her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   8/5/2015, 9:36 pm

Mamoru sat through his math class staring out the window. Normally he had his full attention on the lesson, but his nightmare was on his mind. He could see the nightmare clearly. The person in pain was screaming in his head. He shook his head trying to make the vision to go away. Mamoru was worried to find out who this person was. His gut was telling him who it was.

No. It can't be. There's no way.

"Chiba!" the teacher shouted his name. Mamoru glanced over at him. "Pay attention. This next set of problems will be on the test."

Mamoru just nodded his head. He had to stay focused. 

After school, Mamoru headed to his apartment. The nightmare was still on his mind. He felt like it was haunting him. He had no do something to make it go away! But what can he do?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   8/6/2015, 12:04 am

Usagi spent the rest of the day in a daze. She did not eat at lunch and nearly fell asleep in her afternoon classes. As she walked home, she watched her phone like a hawk, hoping to get a message from Mamoru, but nothing happened.

Usagi felt confused, they’d had such a nice night before and now he was avoiding her. Did she say something wrong? Was this a curse for what she wished for and would Mamoru grow farther from her?
Usagi walked up to her room and fell on her bed curling up in a ball. She pulled her favorite blanket to her chest as she pulled out her phone. She scrolled to Mamoru’s contact information and dialed his number.

When he did not answer, Usagi left a voicemail, doing her best to hide the tears that were brimming in her eyes.

“Mamo-chan, I hope I am not bothering you. I just wanted to call since I have not heard from you last night. Are you okay? Did you make it home last night? Mamo-chan I just don’t get why you haven’t responded to my text…..”

She sucked in a breath to compose herself. She had not realized it, but she had begun to softly cry.

“I’m sorry Mamo-chan, if I did something to upset you….I guess last night was a mistake, I won’t bother you anymore.”

With that she hung up her phone and buried her face in her pillow as she cried herself to sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   8/17/2015, 11:05 pm

Mamoru took a long shower, when he got home from school. A nice hot shower should clear his thoughts. When he excited his shower, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. As he dried off his hair with another towel Mamoru heard his phone going off. When he exited his bathroom, his phone stopped ringing. Mamoru walked over to his dresser and picked up his phone. He saw he had a voice mail and listen to it.

He cringe at as he listen to it. The message was from Usagi and he felt a pain of a guilt from not looking at his phone today. He quickly went into his message app and text her at once.

Usako,

Don't be worried. I accidentally left my phone at home today. You did nothing wrong. Let's do something this weekend.

Love you.

He closed his phone and let out a sigh. He felt bad for lying to her, but he didn't want to tell her about his nightmare. She was just end up worrying about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Moon
Golden Dream Mirror

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

Usagi woke up the next morning with goopy eyes. She washed her face before returning back to her room. She checked her phone and saw she had a message from Mamoru. She was hesitant to open it at first, but she could not resist seeing what he had to say.

When she read the message, she felt a smile pull at her lips. She had been so quick to assume he was mad at her, she didn’t even stop to consider that he had left his phone at home.

She replied, her fingers tapping the keys with speed.

Mamo-chan

I would love to do something this weekend, what would you like to do?

Love you too XOXO

She hit send and went to get ready for another day of school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading Memories   

Back to top Go down

Fading Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2