Elysion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Carnation Dreams
Royal Days Emptyby Miakemi 1/18/2016, 9:37 pm

» ~ Lunar Eclipse // a post-stars sailor moon rp.
Royal Days Emptyby Guest 8/26/2015, 8:33 pm

» Fading Memories
Royal Days Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 8:01 pm

» Fading Memories (OOC Thread)
Royal Days Emptyby Mistress Moon 8/19/2015, 7:48 pm

» Dark Side of the Rose OOC
Royal Days Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» The Dark Side of the Rose
Royal Days Emptyby Kousagi 8/17/2015, 11:09 pm

» Carnation Dreams OOC
Royal Days Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:17 pm

» CLEAN UP!!
Royal Days Emptyby Kousagi 7/26/2015, 1:01 pm

» I died but now i live!
Royal Days Emptyby Kousagi 6/13/2015, 2:30 pm

Royal Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal  Founder

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/5/2014, 11:04 am

An RP about the Royal children's lives. 

Kousagi and Haru: Kouasgi
Small Lady: Lady
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/5/2014, 9:46 pm

It was a bright and beautiful summer morning in Crystal Tokyo. In the Crystal Palace the youngest princess was up and ready to great the day. She was excited because today was the first day of summer vacation. Even though the royal children don't attend school their parents give them a three month break from their studies. However they do have to keep up with their combat training. But today they have day off from that!

Kousagi left her room and skipped down the hallways of the palace. She passed the window and saw her brother by the horse stables helping the groundskeeper with feeding the horses. She smiled and thought that looked fun! Before joining her brother she thought about asking her sister to come alone. Maybe they could make a day of riding their horses. Kousagi continued down the hallway until she came across her sister's room. Like any little sister she just walks on in. Kousagi stopped at the door way and saw that her sister was still asleep in bed. She giggled and ran toward the bed. She then jumped on top of her sister.

"Time to wake up!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/6/2014, 5:03 am

"AHH!" Lady screamed and threw her sister off her. It took the heir to the throne a moment to realize what had just happened and who was responsible for her rude awaking. "Kousagi.." Lady said glaring at her little sister. "It's like our only day off and there for my only day to sleep in and you had to wake me at.." Lady squinted at her alarm clock. "10:15 in the morning." She sighed. To her sister this was late to sleep in, but for Lady who had been up all night playing games and surfing the net with Diana this was early. With a sigh and shrug, Lady threw back the covers. swinging her feet out of bed. If she didn't get up her sister would only annoy her further and honestly Lady did not want that.

"So to what do I owe the rude awaking today, Kou?" she asked using her sister's nick name as she started getting ready for her day.

Diana stretched. Her gray hair was longer now, it fell to the middle of her back, as she walked the halls of the crystal palace, it swished back and forth across her back. She knew that today would be Lady's first day of her break and therefore she would want to sleep in after the night of play they had engaged in, so Diana in her best friend way was trying to stop her sister form waking her. She got the the door and found herself late.

"Sorry" She said walking into the room and over to Lady to help with her hair. "I was trying to stop this but I guess I overslept too."She whispered to her friend.

Lucina was looking for Kousagi. She wanted to play with someone her age, especially since her own sister had told her to get lost and her mother was busy with official palace stuff that went over the small may girl's head. "Papa why do you have to be gone?" She asked the air around her. Papa would have played with her, but he was away on business. So Lucina sot out her charge and friend. Though they had started rough with Kousgai not liking cats, they had gotten a little closer in the following years.

As she walked the halls towards the gardens she found the door to Lady's room open and voices coming from inside. Lucina was never to tell that her sister and the oldest princess spent so much time in her room, since she always had the best games. It would hurt someone's feelings, they told her but, really Lucina just thought that they didnt want it known that they hung out with such a young child.

"Can I come in?" She asked from the door, wanting to only be part of something.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/6/2014, 7:10 pm

Kousagi fell off the bed and her face smacked the floor. She sat up and giggled when her sister called her by her nickname. She only let her siblings called her that. She jumped off the floor and started to go through her sister's stuff.

"I saw Haru feeding the horses," she replied. " I thought we could go horse back riding today. She opened up her sister's dresser and started going through her clothes. She always had the prettiest stuff. Kouasgi envied that. She then heard a voice asking to come in. She turned to look and saw it was Lucina. 

"Good morning!!" She greeted her cat with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/9/2014, 3:23 am

"Kou get out of my clothes." Lady said with all the patience being an older sister comes with, and the tone that threatened a tickling later if she didn't stop, all the while Diana and Lady worked in tandem on the long locks of pink hair that fell from Lady's head. "I will tell mom that it was you this time." She said after the last mess her sister left her with, Lady had gotten in so much trouble but she had covered for her little sister.

"Kou you know I don't like horse back riding." Lady said grabbing a tee shirt from the smaller girl, and with a pair of jeans she walked into her bathroom to change, her hair perfect. Emerging from the bath room in the perfect appearance of grace that she was in fact not, Lady could only look around the room in shock. "You are so cleaning this up." She said to her sister. "Besides I have those stupid lessons today." She grimaced. She hated the lessons her father made her take to prepare her to be queen.

"That's why I came to get you Lady, you're going to miss breakfast if you don't hurry." Diana said, her eyes bright, she knew that Lady would be skipping her lessons today to go see a particular boy, and Diana would help by covering for her.

"Right, anyway clean this up!" lady said to her sister and started down the hall to the kitchens, where she was less likely to be caught by her father.

"Lucina why do you go riding with Kousagi?" Diana suggested. "You were saying you wanted to learn."

Lucina shook her head, bright pink hair flying around her head. "No thank you, sister. And I said no such thing." the youngest may said from the doorway. "Good morning Kousagi." Lucina said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/21/2014, 8:28 pm

Kousagi pouted when her sister said no to her idea. She would go horse back riding if Haru asked. She then looked at the mess she made when her sister told her to clean it up. She just stuck her tongue out at her, after she left. 

"There goes my plans," she mumbled to herself. She then heard Lucina talking to her and turned to face her. "Lucina!!" Kousagi then jumped to her feet. "Do you want to go horse back riding? If you don't we can find something else to do. It's summer now and I want to have fun!" She just grinned at the cat girl.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/25/2014, 4:37 am

Lucina couldn't believe that her sister had put her in this mess. She didn't really care for much beyond her games, but here she was, in a situation where she could either break her Lady's heart or make her day. What was the harm in letting the young princess get her way?

"I'd love to, Kousagi." The pink Mau lied well. "I've always wanted to learn just like my sister said." She smiled at her princess. At least this way she could help keep Kousagi out of trouble. "But first aren't we going to pick up this mess?" She gestured to the room around her. "You know Lady will be mad if you don't." Lucina said hoping to get Kousagi to do as her sister asked.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty10/25/2014, 9:39 pm

Kouagi just laughed. "Nope!! That's what's what my sister gets for bailing on me!" She then marched out of the room. "Come on, Luchina! Let's go have some fun." She then ran down to the horse stable hoping that Haru would want to join them. When they got toward the stable, Kousagi saw Haru brushing one of the horses.

"Haru!!" She cried out as she ran.

The young princess's brother turned and saw her and the cat girl running toward. "Good morning you two!"

"Morning!" Kouasgi replied back once they reached him. "Do you want to go horse back riding?"

"I hate to disappoint, but all of the horses are getting their annual check up today. The vet is on her way as we speak. Maybe tomorrow?"

Kousagi frown and pouted. "Really? Ugh!! Now what we will do?" She then turned to face her guardian.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty11/20/2014, 12:10 am

It was relief to Lucina to hear that the horses couldn't be ridden today. She really didn't want to go at all. She smiled. "Why do we play video games?" She suggested. "Or follow your sister into town." She said point to the pink haired elder princess as she crept out of the palace. "That could be fun, and my sister is with her." So it would total worth going to see what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty12/21/2014, 9:38 pm

Kousagi turned and saw her sister and Diana sneaking out of the palace. A smiled appeared on her face. She then grabbed Lucina by the arm and dragged them toward the other girls.

"This will be fun!!" she whisper in excitement." I also have my phone so we can take pictures!! That way I have blackmail when I need it!" Kousagi loved her sister dearly, but every once awhile they will fight. So it will be nice to have something to help her win those fights.
Back to top Go down
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal
Small Lady Serenity
Pink Moon Crystal

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty12/22/2014, 6:25 pm

Lucina was pulled along by the princess. "Kousagi, I really don't think this is a good idea." The pink Mau said, trying to keep her breakfast down. "Besides, she's probably just going to see Heilos. Why bother following them if it's going to be icky?" She hated seeing people in new relationships and thankfully she was at the age still where boys were icky. Though she did have something of a crush on Haru, but that was something she kept to herself.

Diana and Lady made it out of the palace with no problems. Once they were in town, Lady pulled her hood up, to cover her hair, she was well known but she didn't want to be seen today. "I should have worn it different today." She muttered to Diana.

Diana giggled. "Next time we'll braid it, but I'll have to beat your sister to your room."

"Just sleep over." Lady said with a smile. The two of them made their way to the out of the way cafe that Helios and Lady loved to meet at. This had the promise of a great day.
Back to top Go down
Kousagi
Parallel Moon Crystal
Founder
Kousagi

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty1/25/2015, 8:34 pm

Kousagi didn't listen to the mau at all. She kept dragging her along as the followed their sisters into the city. She made sure there was great distance between them. Kousagi pulled them into a bunch of bushes, when their sisters came to a stop. She poked her head out and saw them walking into a cafe. 

"Great!" she spoke in frustration. She then turned to look at the mau. "We'll be spotted by them for sure!" Then a light blub lit up inside her head. "Stay right here!" The young princess ran out of the bushes and found a clothing store nearby. She quickly grabbed two pair of clothes and hats, and sunglasses. She paid for them on the palace's credit card and dashed out of the store. She then returned to the bush. "Lucina, we're going to have to disguise ourselves! " She then held up the items she bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Days   Royal Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1